dikk Gregory's opinion on Big ol Booties LMAO

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Ain't u that nikka that likes Rectangular shaped Mexican bytches???

I'm sure your tasting shyt burritos not chocolate:scust:
I love black women

Those other times I'm just playing a character for daps.

Mexican women are just for when you in a drought and want some guaranteed p*ssy. She'll come over, suck and fukk you, then go back home to her husband and kids. They shaped like a fridge but that p*ssy like an oven
:whew:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:manny:

I'd just get her a high powered bidet.
I'm still putting my face all in it

I’m gettin all the way up in there like
cringe-sour.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:manny:

I'd just get her a high powered bidet.
I'm still putting my face all in it

Exactly

A nice big tub, high-powered bidet, and flushable babywipes would solve any issue

Apparently latinas and arab women like the bootyplay and be clean as a referees whistle according to The Coli… just learn from them :yeshrug:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

He has a point. Big booty girls have a harder time wiping that ass. Baths are better than showers for them so that water can get deep in those crevices.

But dikk was trippin here. Big booty signals fertility and youthfulness. Its only instinctual for us to be attracted to big butts. Its the result of millions of years of human evolution.

I think the point he was getting at is just becaue it makes you hard, doesn't mean you should wife her.

Yes from a biological/animalistic point of view it stimulates your loins and gets your blood flowing but it really wont keep you.

I like curves myself but on slim women, not to the point where I can't find openings