Dimes And Basic/Ugly People Of All Complexions

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
We shoud be able to say a person is unattractive regardless of their skin tone.

If you call a basic/ugly light skin girl/guy basic/ugly then you must be lying coz you are a try hard fake millitant...

If you call a basic/ugly dark skinned girl/guy basic/ugly then you must be a c00n who cant see past western beauty standards...

Some people are just basic/ugly.

Spin off from:

Why is it OK to make light skin people feel unattractive

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We shoud be able to say a person is unattractive regardless of their skin tone.

If you call a basic/ugly light skin girl/guy basic/ugly then you must be lying coz you are a try hard fake millitant...

If you call a basic/ugly dark skinned girl/guy basic/ugly then you must be a c00n who cant see past western beauty standards...

Some people are just basic/ugly.

Spin off from:

Why is it OK to make light skin people feel unattractive
ya but often people attribute the ugliness to the skin tone especially when talking about dark people, I don't hear light skin people get that same energy ever.. there's no comparison. light brehs get ridiculed moreso for being perceived as soft so looking at the psychology of that language it insinuates that Dark folk are stronger or more aggressive... I wonder where all these ideas come from :mjpls:

You have the self proclaimed leader of woke pundits calling another man Crispy and it is acceptable. The caricature made of Sotomayor is very reminiscent of an ugly past. :mjlol:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
ya but often people attribute the ugliness to the skin tone especially when talking about dark people, I don't hear light skin people get that same energy ever.. there's no comparison. light brehs get ridiculed moreso for being perceived as soft so looking at the psychology of that language it insinuates that Dark folk are stronger or more aggressive... I wonder where all these ideas come from :mjpls:

You have the self proclaimed leader of woke pundits calling another man Crispy and it is acceptable. The caricature made of Sotomayor is very reminiscent of an ugly past. :mjlol:

I have seen some super basic/regular girls posted on here.

If a basic LS is posted then all who call her basic/regular are millitants.

If a basic DS girl is posted you say she is meh them you are a c00n.

But you are right there are posters who will post:

"I only like dark skin women" in light skin threads.
Or
"Only LS for me" in dark skin girl threads.

Why cant someone just be a dime/basic/ugly and their skin tone plays no role.