director blames men for charlie angel reboot box office bomb

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
The cast looked horrible from jump, two nobodies and Kristen stewart who hasn’t had a hit in awhile :francis: It was never going to top the bomb ass original with Cam, Drew and Lucy OR the sequel that also had Bernie Mac! Should’ve never been rebooted in the first place. A recognizable property doesn’t mean it will be an automatic success if you reboot it.

And I’m tired of Elizabeth Banks blaming all her problems on men when her projects flop, she was great as Effie Trinket but Pitch Perfect was a fluke honestly. This is also the same chick that called herself putting Steven Spielberg in his place by accusing him of never directing a woman-led film when he did The Color Purple :gucci: she’s a classic annoying white feminist that went ON AND ON about this movie having a girl power message like the original Charlie’s Angels wasn’t about girl empowerment... insufferable lady doing too much.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

stave

Superstar
Daps
Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska is some bad bytches with no name to draw in an audience

Kristen Stewart has always been heavily overrated and below mid. Twilight was huff and for the fakkits anyway. She never deserved any role she got or star credit period :russell:

I used to fw Elizabeth Banks but I can't support this either :scusthov: