Directors jump in on these IG battles....

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Clearly, I'm bored.

But if Directors jump in and first of all make IG accounts and then do some long drawn battles of their best 10 movies against other acclaimed directors is pretty interesting to me.

Spielberg, Marty, Spike (calling him a great "Black" director always felt backhanded to me), Tarantino, Coen bros, Paul Thomas Anderson etc. pulling out their catalogues would be intriguing.

Not even being his biggest fan, but Spielberg's variety would kill this right? I mean he practically made the blockbuster.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
If you make it 5 films to expand the field and include the likes of Nolan, Fincher, Cameron, Zemickis, Coppola it would be even better considering some don't have 10 credits to their name.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Filmmaking has less of a competitive nature than music does, so not sure this would work so well.

But the thought of Scorsese pulling out the Copacabana steadicam shot like it's a club banger has me :dead:
i want to see art house directors do this and see movie nerds going :whoo::damn: at lav diaz and bela tarr pulling out minutes long single takes