Disappointment Blvd. - (A24) Joaquin Phoenix, directed by Ari Aster (Heriditary, Midsommar)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Joaquin Phoenix To Star Ari Aster’s ‘Disappointment Blvd.’ For A24 – Deadline

Hereditary helmer Ari Aster looks to be heading back to the home that helped launch his career. Deadline is hearing that A24 is set to finance and produce his new film Disappointment Blvd., with Joaquin Phoenix on board to star.

Rumors had been swirling at the end of last year that Phoenix was considering this as his follow-up to his Oscar-winning performance in Joker, but insiders say at the time it was still only a discussion and nothing concrete. Once Phoenix officially committed to the project, the package was put together and taken out to buyers. While there was plenty of interest from other suitors, A24 always seemed in pole position after producing Aster’s previous hits Hereditary and Midsommar.

Details are being kept under wraps for the project written and directed by Aster, but the plot is described as “an intimate, decades-spanning portrait of one of the most successful entrepreneurs of all time.” Alongside A24, Aster and Lars Knudsen will produce under their Square Peg banner.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
9e9.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ari is an all time WOAT director and I swore I would never watch another one of his movies and now he making a movie with one of my favorite actors

giphy.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In to say Midsommer is still one of the worst stupidest muthafukkin movies i ever seen!
And ANYONE who liked that bullshyt should be pooped and peed on by Mike Myers as Fat b*stard.