Discord Server for The Arcadium

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Join The Arcadium discord for real time chatting without the "console war" or "stan" shyt.
Since some of y'all been complaining that the forum is dying off, hop on Discord and keep connections without any of the restrictions.

It's been active for a few months now specifically for Smash bros but I just created a PS4/Xbox/Nintendo and PC channel for those that want that.

Link is on my profile!

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay, I created bots for the PS4, Xbox , Switch and Deals-sales channel. It'll automatically post tweets there from Sony, Xbox and Nintendo's twitter. The deals channel will post automatically from Wario64, a twitter user that post deals all the time and I added tomshardware as a bot for the PC channel and mkbhd(tech breh) for the tech channel

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
wouldnt that kill the gaming sub forum even more?

Nah if anything it’s a huge benefit because you can link up with others to play games, share stuff, chat etc. Honestly I wish there were more channels for other games and more active users because there’s obviously plenty of us playing games on here and it’s dope to link up and play/compete with the brehs instead of random people online:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
y'all go weeks without saying a damn thing.

no true brotherhood

can't post pics of half naked bytches either.