Disney World visitors slam soaring concession prices: ‘I spent $500 on food and drinks for three days’

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
working for comcast, we get in free to universal studios. we went to orlando i used my badge to get a 30% discount on food. i got one of them massive smoked turkey legs shyt was still near 20.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not gonna say the people complaining aren't right, but you SHOULD know you're going to pay a premium when going to Disney. The problem is folks don't plan ahead, thus get whiplash when the reality sets in. It doesn't make sense because there are a million Disney blogs that break everything down.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Not gonna say the people complaining aren't right, but you SHOULD know you're going to pay a premium when going to Disney. The problem is folks don't plan ahead, thus get whiplash when the reality sets in. It doesn't make sense because there are a million Disney blogs that break everything down.
it would be WISE to plan 18 months in advance for a trip to Disney

aint that some shyt :laugh:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Disney making up for Mavel’s flops. Disney main money maker is amusement parks. Straight printing money of them. With the downturn of Marvel and ABC losing eyes, they have to make the money up from somewhere.
:picard:
Living in Tampa, I met a grip of people that basically go every weekend. Disney eats off those customers.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
These customers don't give a single fukk about how Disney treats it's employees.

Why the fukk should we care about how they treat u :stopitslime: