Disovering different genres/songs using the song/artist radio option on streaming

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A lil over a week ago, I was listening to a group from London, called Saint Etienne. "Side Streets" and "Stars Above Us" are songs I have been a fan of for over a decade.

I select the artist radio option on Spotify and I been discovering a whole bunch of music I am really enjoying. You will hear some random shyt like an older white lady singing over a hard ass beat with bass

This shyt is hard as fukk:wow:

Then, I keep listening to other songs and come across these that I have taken a liking to

(Yes, it is a remake of the Chic classic)

I still don't even know what genre(s) they are, but I am a fan:ahh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
A lil over a week ago, I was listening to a group from London, called Saint Etienne. "Side Streets" and "Stars Above Us" are songs I have been a fan of for over a decade.

I select the artist radio option on Spotify and I been discovering a whole bunch of music I am really enjoying. You will hear some random shyt like an older white lady singing over a hard ass beat with bass

This shyt is hard as fukk:wow:

Then, I keep listening to other songs and come across these that I have taken a liking to

(Yes, it is a remake of the Chic classic)

I still don't even know what genre(s) they are, but I am a fan:ahh:

Keep doing this-- but on Spotify so it'll capture the songs on your algorithm.

Then jump over to the Discover section of Spotify and :eat: :banderas:

BEN23

All Star
Daps
I do this my revisit and post some artist to look out for