DJ Akademics called the police on Meek Mill

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
As goofy as Ak is I dont see no issue with it, he aint a street nikka. Meek is an emotional twitter finger moron that steady beefing with a bloggers. Used to fukk with Meek heavy too.:hhh:

You wrong BREH..if Ak ain't a street nikka then he needs to do his job and be neutral, when you start going at someone and making it personal, you gotta be ready for a reaction..that's like me walking up to Brock Lesnar, slapping him and not expecting a reaction because I'm not a wrestler...don't work that way, if you don't want smoke then be quiet and report the news..

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wrong BREH..if Ak ain't a street nikka then he needs to do his job and be neutral, when you start going at someone and making it personal, you gotta be ready for a reaction..that's like me walking up to Brock Lesnar, slapping him and not expecting a reaction because I'm not a wrestler...don't work that way, if you don't want smoke then be quiet and report the news..

Fair point :ehh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As goofy as Ak is I dont see no issue with it, he aint a street nikka. Meek is an emotional twitter finger moron that steady beefing with a bloggers. Used to fukk with Meek heavy too.:hhh:
Yall can't keep using "he's not a street nikka" as an excuse to do bytch shyt

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I dont agree with calling the kkops but at this point they're just harassing ak. When he almost lost his sources of income he got smart. He's not gonna go back and forth bc he saw that he ain't as big as he thought he was.

I get it but calling them people is a bytch move