DJ Akademiks rants about Complex, doesn't like doing the show with Buddens (Update: comes correct)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka talking about he got notes on the topics. nikka its a Rap's First Take. Just come in there, drop a hot take on some rap shyt, and get that bag. You trying to really debate some shyt and give long winded recaps. Joe getting all the camera time because he knows the game Complex is playing. Play the game and parlay that shyt into something greater.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
the boy just tired of getting clowned relentlessly when the topic shifts to woman, even Nedeska know he a virgin now

@Akademiks

Joe Be Snappin On That Man :russ: its mad disrespectful I almost can't blame him
But For real I mean Akademiks gets money. How you can't get a woman and you get money? :ohhh:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
"he fukkin up the money" (just blaze voice)

but i called it before and said Akademiks wasnt gonna be the one to check Joe but nikkas quoted me like "nah you wrong. watch the first episode.. he called Joe p*ssy" :mjlol:....Rory can shutdown Joe's arguments because he gets just as mad as the nikka and makes decent points most of the time. Mal just clowns the shyt outta him. Akademiks just gotta up his hip-hop knowledge and stop being phased by the bullshyt.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Joe Be Snappin On That Man :russ: its mad disrespectful I almost can't blame him
But For real I mean Akademiks gets money. How you can't get a woman and you get money? :ohhh:
In another podcast he said he does get women, but its just regular women, thick hood chicks that regular men get, so when Joe says he can't get women, he's talking about 'known' women. How does it look with Ak saying "I do get women" then showing the females from around the block/hood. Meanwhile Joe is racking up IG models and Vixens left and right, he'd get roasted even more trying to compete with Joe. Ak is just a regular guy with a youtube, he's not a celeb and so he can't compete in terms of the caliber of women.