DJ Akademiks snaps on Nicki Minaj: "You flopped, you washed up, and jealous of Cardi B"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get what you saying fam, but my thing is nikkas are so pressed to check and actually want physical harm to come to Ak because he's an easy target but they never have the same kind of energy for a TMZ, for a Star, for tons of people who aren't as easy of a target. I actually would like to see him have words with Nicki or whoever else has issues with him because he's usually kept the same energy and asked his questions for the few encounters he's had AND well... he needs the "experience".

It's funny you mention Star because my post originally said "Because of that Ak doesn't have the luxury of just running his fukking mouth. Unless his shtick is not giving a fukk."

Which obviously applies to Star. His whole gimmick is "let me say outlandish shyt and bait rappers into getting upset".

And he talks about he has guns for people wanting to see him.

So you either gotta watch your mouth....or don't watch your mouth and be ready to accept the consequences. Ak is in this weird limbo where he gets out of pocket but obviously isn't ready to deal with what comes with that. Hell, Vic Mensa had him shook. And he got ran off this site for that "War In Chiraq" nonsense.

And as far as TMZ, nobody is pressing TMZ. They're owned by WarnerMedia, a subsidiary of AT&T. I know I said Ak is mainstream but at the end of the day he's just a fat guy in his basement that somehow became mainstream. TMZ is part of a multi-billion dollar corporation. Nicki sends goons after them and they'll end her whole shyt.

Fred.