DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/Weeknd beef confirmed

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake never had a whole reference track. Only co written songs. Those references songs have a hook and part of a verse. Always have a verse or 2 of Drake writing.

Co writing.

Also Drake has written for Kanye

kanye-tweet.jpg
No reference track tho
And Kanye is Blacker than Drake will ever be
Authentically

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wonder if Akademiks realizes that he was being used as a pawn on some 48 laws of power shyt?

Most likely not, cuz the fact he was freely talking about this shyt on his video chat for FREE is :mindblown:

And in this 4 hour convo I’m pretty sure Akademiks freely talked about Joe Budden and everything going on at Complex. Law 12, 14 and Law 27 in full effect right here :snoop:

Joe need to watch that nikka cuz he moving very goofy out here.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I wonder if Akademiks realizes that he was being used as a pawn on some 48 laws of power shyt?

Most likely not, cuz the fact he was freely talking about this shyt on his video chat for FREE is :mindblown:

And in this 4 hour convo I’m pretty sure Akademiks freely talked about Joe Budden and everything going on at Complex. Law 14 in full effect right here :snoop:

Joe need to watch that nikka cuz he moving very goofy out here.
Dudes an idiot
Like when Joe told him to stop being a mouthpiece for xxx against the migos
He said well I’ll only talk about it on MY channel
A fukking child

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"i don't need writers, I might bounce ideas... BUT ONLY I CAN COME UP WITH SOME SH*T LIKE THIS" Kanye.
lmao.. i dont get what you're trying to say here
cyhi the prince pretty much said the exact same thing on the breakfast club yesterday lol

and anyone who was into hip hop knew kanye was gettin help from day 1, hes primarily a producer
thats why big sean, cyhi, cudi, consequences and others having freely gone on to big platforms and said they wrote for kanye and kanye didnt care, neither did the fans.

drakes shyt was a big story cause hes been hiding it since day 1. we shoulda known after he was reading freestyle rhymes off his blackberry :mjlol:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
lmao.. i dont get what you're trying to say here
cyhi the prince pretty much said the exact same thing on the breakfast club yesterday lol

and anyone who was into hip hop knew kanye was gettin help from day 1, hes primarily a producer
thats why big sean, cyhi, cudi, consequences and others having freely gone on to big platforms and said they wrote for kanye and kanye didnt care, neither did the fans.

drakes shyt was a big story cause hes been hiding it since day 1. we shoulda known after he was reading freestyle rhymes off his blackberry :mjlol:

Kanye has numberous times rapped about having no writers.

It’s been known a long time Drake has had co written songs. Find Your Love for example... Kanye wrote / co wrote and everyone knew.

Drake has never hidden credits on his albums. QM is credited. Kanye never credited those rumoured writers initially

Both are proven gifted writers though who have written for themselves and others. But when you’re a hit machine cash cow sometimes you gotta use that collaborative process :mjpls:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Kanye has numberous times rapped about having no writers.

It’s been known a long time Drake has had co written songs. Find Your Love for example... Kanye wrote / co wrote and everyone knew.

Drake has never hidden credits on his albums. QM is credited. Kanye never credited those rumoured writers initially

Both are proven gifted writers though who have written for themselves and others. But when you’re a hit machine cash cow sometimes you gotta use that collaborative process :mjpls:
QM wasnt given credit for his Rico verse though :sas2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@WickedGames said Diddy never punched Drake a million times......what now you fukking cornball :laff:

I'm starting to think these cats legit got some kinda learning disability because J. Prince publicly threatened Diddy over putting hands on Drake. So I'm kinda confused how anyone with a working brain could argue it didn't happen.

Fred.