DJ DANJ!! at the Baltimore Blend Battle... 3/20/16...

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

@Newark88 @BmoreGorilla @mobbinfms @Wacky D @seanlacosa @SAJ!! @OnlyInCalifornia @untaintedbeats @Big Skilly Films @vaudevillevillain @September @bigrodthe1 @West Coast Avenger @Big Mel @biscuitsnbangers @Soundbwoy @Billy Ocean @DaHNIC82 @Luca-Brazi @TEKBEATZ @Yoda @Knights89 @feelsthecitybreathin @RUNQNS @CHAIN @kingofnyc @TheDream @dora_da_destroyer @Alucard @BronxFleezy @hustlemania @FreshAIG

backstory: this is the 2nd blend battle we've had here... there were 24 DJs entered this year. This was my 1st round performance, the other rounds haven't been upped yet... I didn't win the whole battle (made it to semifinals), but this one in particular was the highest scoring performance of the whole night, by any DJ in any round... the Macho Man "ooh-yeah" at the end is in reference to a video I did imitating him and challenging the other DJs, which put a lot of eyes on me this year :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie kswyft got jerked..he won that with ease n just cause he won last yr i feel like they wanted him off the throne