DJ Drama says the FBI have unreleased Lil Wayne verses from the 2007 raid

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-explains-story-of-when-jay-z-tried-to-sign-him-to-roc-a-fella-confirms-more-collaborations.jpg

DJ Drama was a recent guest on the 85 South Show podcast where he chopped it up with DC Young Fly, Karlous Miller and Chico Bean.

Throughout the show, Drama discussed his favorite Gangsta Grillz mixtapes and said Dedication 2 is one of his personal favorites, as well as recalled how they didnโ€™t have a lot of time to create Dedication 1.

The Philadelphia DJ and record executive also reveals the FBI have some unreleased Lil Wayne verses that they took when they raided his studio back in 2007. You can check out their full conversation in the video below!

DJ Drama Reveals The FBI Have Some Unreleased Lil Wayne Verses From A 2007 Raid [Video]

LevelUp

๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช” ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช”
Daps
I think willie the Kid said the same in a interview how the feds confiscated two projects with the drama situation.

Who knows what else.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The Feds have the Wu album, these Wayne projects and God knows what other tracks they have. They're sitting on some heat.

I know theres a Hip Hop Head fed somewhere in the office thinking about risking it all to be the 1st to leak them :whew:

:ufdup:do it for the Coli you b*stard.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lil-wayne-explains-story-of-when-jay-z-tried-to-sign-him-to-roc-a-fella-confirms-more-collaborations.jpg

DJ Drama was a recent guest on the 85 South Show podcast where he chopped it up with DC Young Fly, Karlous Miller and Chico Bean.

Throughout the show, Drama discussed his favorite Gangsta Grillz mixtapes and said Dedication 2 is one of his personal favorites, as well as recalled how they didnโ€™t have a lot of time to create Dedication 1.

The Philadelphia DJ and record executive also reveals the FBI have some unreleased Lil Wayne verses that they took when they raided his studio back in 2007. You can check out their full conversation in the video below!

DJ Drama Reveals The FBI Have Some Unreleased Lil Wayne Verses From A 2007 Raid [Video]

Is DJ Drama puerton rican? half black? What is he?

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
shame... because 2007 was the last vestige of lyrical lil wayne. 2003-early 2007 was his prime and after that it all went downhill year after year

now truthfully 2007 was when things started to go awry for tune because he had transitioned from his best iteration birdman junya to the martian (by we are young money album it was the abysmal tunechi). the martian persona began on tracks like thank god i'm famous, nikka wit money, and donks off rah smoove tape. all of them were AMAZING performances and paved the way for nicki's roman zolanski persona she began to craft under wayne as early as can't stop won't stop. "you'll be harry potter and i'll be hermione!!!" those three mixtape records were all blassic performances from wayne. i still listen to them religiously. absolute genius...

but the problem became that wayne got arrogant & stuck in that martian persona and started to slack lyrically. he never depended on punchlines from 2003-late 2006. it was more subtle fly shyt than punchlines because they just are not wayne's strength. so with the martian came a lot of wack similes like we heard on drought 3 which i consider the last vestige tape from wayne; and the start of being very gimmicky-bells-and-whistles over substance. but when you're the hottest artist on the entire planet who gon tell you to change it up b? lmao... so, by the time you got to the carter 3 it was really bad bars from wayne. was it losing mickey factz, spitta, and gillie's pen also? i dunno..