i don't think she has a choice based on her looks :picard:

dj-envy-polo-ralph-lauren-wool-shawl-pullover-sweater-wife-gia-casey.jpg

GiaCasey.jpg

She fine , u just decided to take the worse pic
She hot and she got the sexiest voice ever

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
If your WIFE has to buy you lap dances for another woman than your relationship sucks :russ:

All I need is my girl:mjlol:
Sounds corny as fukk but :mjgrin:

Lol...my wife has bought me lap dances before..
It's not a big deal, if you dont let your girl buy you Lap dances or you don't want one that's not a strike against you or for you.

My opinion it's a matter of trust not respect.
My wife trust me, I trust her, if she wants to buy me a lap dance...by all means, make sure she got a big booty though.....:yeshrug:

I've bought her lap dances too.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Breh, when you've been caught cheating and then your wife proceeds to allow you to now get lap dancers from hoes in strip clubs she's probably fukking on some other nikka. She's giving him the okey-doke, pretending like everything is fine and she's now cool with him entertaining hoes with her.:mjlol:
what black woman you know like that?:mindblown:

Lap dances aren't that serious, I've been grinded on harder by girls at nightclubs...:manny:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Lol...my wife has bought me lap dances before..
It's not a big deal, if you dont let your girl buy you Lap dances or you don't want one that's not a strike against you or for you.

My opinion it's a matter of trust not respect.
My wife trust me, I trust her, if she wants to buy me a lap dance...by all means, make sure she got a big booty though.....:yeshrug:

I've bought her lap dances too.
I don't really see a point
Esp if you're not gonna smash , plus let's say you're wife buys you a lap dance , someday she's gonna want something in return:usure:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Some of you are mad disrespectful. Envy's wife didn't do nothing to deserve these insults. She's not ugly, the make-up and camera angles can make her face look masculine at times but she's cool.

DSC_3790.jpg

Daps
my wife would never leave me around another woman

:mjlol:

she refuses to talk about our sex life with her friends cause she knows that once she does that, they gon want to experience it for themselves :mjgrin:

---

Superstar
Daps
Some of you are mad disrespectful. Envy's wife didn't do nothing to deserve these insults. She's not ugly, the make-up and camera angles can make her face look masculine at times but she's cool.

DSC_3790.jpg
It's coli, these cats are straight up weird, she is a good looking woman.