DJ Khaled had ACE HOOD crying tryna get out his Deal..Not paying other members of We The Best too

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random as shyt I was watching some of P's funeral vids and came across this

Nino Brown claims Khaled refused to help out Ace Hood when he was about to get evicted from his crib and wasn't paying other members of We The Best. nikkas living in studio apartments, sleeping on the floor while Khaled getting 30k a show :mjcry:

(@9:02)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He should have been set for life after Buggati and Hustle Hard.

Seriously how was Ace Hood on the brink of eviction in 2013 when he was on platinum singles every year prior?

Ace hood had tons of promo and was flopping so heavy. If u get loaned some money u not going to see any of that money u made back until u paid that loan plus interest off. I'm sure he probably went and spent his advance and then he was fukked

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn...this some shameful shyt. nikka crying to you and begging you for 5 stacks and you feeling so comfortable telling him no.

:to:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Ace hood had tons of promo and was flopping so heavy. If u get loaned some money u not going to see any of that money u made back until u paid that loan plus interest off. I'm sure he probably went and spent his advance and then he was fukked
Khaled learned from Birdman maybe

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Khaled learned from Birdman maybe
:francis: Bruh if I spent millions on u I'm not about to let u leave wit me the bill. Find a way to pay the shyt. U start a business wit the help from a bank and that shyt flops like fukk u think they should let u leave them wit the bill?

Birdman shyt is totally different, he just don't want to pay anybody

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Kent Jones dude is looking at this like
NZdJYcJ.png

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Bruh if I spent millions on u I'm not about to let u leave wit me the bill. Find a way to pay the shyt. U start a business wit the help from a bank and that shyt flops like fukk u think they should let u leave them wit the bill?

Birdman shyt is totally different, he just don't want to pay anybody

Yeah but how much could he possibly have gotten from his advance? Buggati and Hustle Hard both went platinum off of purchased singles. No way he had a multimillion dollar advance.

Daps
Random as shyt I was watching some of P's funeral vids and came across this

Nino Brown claims Khaled refused to help out Ace Hood when he was about to get evicted from his crib and wasn't paying other members of We The Best. nikkas living in studio apartments, sleeping on the floor while Khaled getting 30k a show :mjcry:

(@9:02)

:wow: the same happened to me