What's Your favorite Track?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The song I sampled is called Tane's Dream Pt. 2 by Ryo Kawasaki. I also sampled Pt. 1 for that little intro part.

Thanks I just found the beat. I never finished it because there was a part of the sample that felt off beat.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Dope battle:wow:

@DJ Mart-Kos I love the intro with the piano. The entire beat was very creative with a lot of variation . A better mix would take it to another level as it's a bit hard to listen to in spots where it gets too loud.

@FunkDoc1112 I like more minimalist beats so this is something I definitely fukk with. Did you use a sample because I swear I have a beat somewhere with those flutes? If you did let me know the song so I can find mine buried in all these files I have:pachaha:

This is a 50/50 battle. I really can't call it but as a personal preference I sightly lean towards Doc because his mix was better and his beat was more my speed. Both of you guys are a problem.

Thanks for checking us out!

I agree, the sample was a bit too loud which made the beat kinda noisy and could use some better EQ-ing. (Maybe next time)

What i hate is that my Dimension Pro plugin doesn't work anymore even if i re-install it.
I had 3 Dimension Pro VSTi's loaded in this project.

So i could re-try to Level/EQ the sample a bit.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i gotta go with @FunkDoc1112 that sample was cold. i liked what you did here...little bit of swing...it was simple but still moved along...sonically it was pretty solid too.

@DJ Mart-Kos i like the idea that you have going on. but one, the drums are too busy. i thought it was just gonna be an intro thing and they'd eventually calm down but that didn't happen. it feels like s barrage of patterns and fills and shyt. sometimes (well most of the time, honestly) simpler is better. get a solid, constant groove going, throw in some variations here and there. the other issue is that your beat is just super loud, squashed, unbalanced...the mix is pretty rough man.

that's my take. :manny:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
i gotta go with @FunkDoc1112 that sample was cold. i liked what you did here...little bit of swing...it was simple but still moved along...sonically it was pretty solid too.

@DJ Mart-Kos i like the idea that you have going on. but one, the drums are too busy. i thought it was just gonna be an intro thing and they'd eventually calm down but that didn't happen. it feels like s barrage of patterns and fills and shyt. sometimes (well most of the time, honestly) simpler is better. get a solid, constant groove going, throw in some variations here and there. the other issue is that your beat is just super loud, squashed, unbalanced...the mix is pretty rough man.

that's my take. :manny:

Thanks for letting me know, i can understand your opinion.