ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
what :gucci:

Coli kinda spooky sometimes

especially the people they let cook and the people they bush

free my nikka @Y2Dre :birdman:

:dahell: Why @Y2Dre banned??

giphy.gif

true story :francis:

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
[
That was sus, but tbf, "from the slums of Shaolin". :ld:

Still not fukking with him though. Any bp who still cosign Kamala after all her dirt is obviously not advocating in our best interest. :mjpls:
I'm talking about every day language and talk, no black person is out here saying "I'm from the slums of Brooklyn, I'm from the slums in QB", never heard anyone use that in common usage; unless it was associated with historical writing or the WU, but again, that's still from an artistic perspective.

and facts to your second part. it's white people or the white aligned that are championing her as the "black savior" which is suspect at best, disingenuous at worst, due to her track record. Too much cac collaboration is a sign as far as the political stance annnddd, especially on this thread. I notice that anytime cacs come through en masse, it's met with deflection or ingnored, they speak reckless.. it's silence and insults, and yet a vocal pro black proponent like Y2Dre is banned.
:sas2::mjpls:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
He clearly said he moved to KC at some point but was from STL. I remember him in other STL threads before. And nobody that is not from here would know about shyt like North County. That ain't some shyt just to google.

By the way, any of y'all STL heads hear about this city/county merger proposal today? I grew up in the north side and live in North County now, would not mind it myself. I'm tired of this fragmented shyt here. Just feel like some cacs living in South or West County would throw a fit if you merged their little municipality with the city.
I’m kinda for it. Maybe it will bring some business back to north county. I refuse to move from north county away from family plus I feel like if I move south or west I’ll get less house for my money.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
[

I'm talking about every day language and talk, no black person is out here saying "I'm from the slums of Brooklyn, I'm from the slums in QB", never heard anyone use that in common usage; unless it was associated with historical writing or the WU, but again, that's still from an artistic perspective.
I agree with you. I think Wu mighta did it for the alliteration, it flows. :yeshrug:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
This nikka got a report on him at the Russian KGB right now...it says:

Our asset Tyrone Wiggins who is currently utilizing the DJ Method X username needs further African-American Culture and Vernacular training ASAP. His lack of understanding of African-American culture limits his ability to dissiminate disinfo talking points in an organic fashion. This has led to forum-wide suspicion and as a result the dj method x profile we have worked so hard to build is losing credibility. If this persists we will have to move some additional assets to “thecoli” and migrate djmethodx to our Aboriginal/Indigenous Black American YouTube psyops program. If Tyrone Wiggins continues to spark suspicion from users I will be forced to remove him from the US Counter-Ops Program.

Lt. Col. Dimitry Shalaskanov
31st Intelligence Wing
Novosibirsk
:heh::deadmanny: