DJ Quik - Medley for a V appreciation thread

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Put so many chicks up on this album. Played this mug before you rolled out to the club gettin ya pre fonk on. nikkaz would be driving from Vancouver BC back to Washington 2 days later n shyt rockin this entire album all the way:mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Put so many chicks up on this album. Played this mug before you rolled out to the club gettin ya pre fonk on. nikkaz would be driving from Vancouver BC back to Washington 2 days later n shyt rockin this entire album all the way:mjcry:

I knew Whateva U Do, El's Interlude and Thinkin Bout u was meant 4 "company" lol ..Was so.funny blastin this album movin between ATL and NC but if it wasn't Cash Money, DMX, Silk/112/JE you gots no play :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

Let a nikka from the ES DPGC beat that pussi till it's soft n mushy i luh dat bushy and most nikkas do too unless that bytch shyt smell like mildew :pachaha: Big Snoop Dogg baby

El's bit is still my favorite..Chivas Regal got my dikk so hard ain't gon' make it 2 tha house 'cause that's 2 far...ima get some pussi 2nite soon as u turn off the lights :myman:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I knew Whateva U Do, El's Interlude and Thinkin Bout u was meant 4 "company" lol ..Was so.funny blastin this album movin between ATL and NC but if it wasn't Cash Money, DMX, Silk/112/JE you gots no play :wow:

Hittin the muthafukkin club every other night during this era breh:damn: :noah::banderas:Late for classes or either missin those shyts. Still got the degree on that 5 year plan :pachaha: