DJ Scream - "Always" feat Que, Gunplay, Waka & Tracy T

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:ohhh: If i were a dj at a hood club this would go directly into rotation

I was expecting waka and that tracy t dude to ruin it, but waka actually contributed and tracy managed not to be awful

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Scream is a good dude that helped me out in DJing, but his album has been pushed back for years now...I hope he finally gets a release because he has put in serious work over the years

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: If i were a dj at a hood club this would go directly into rotation

I was expecting waka and that tracy t dude to ruin it, but waka actually contributed and tracy managed not to be awful
:scusthov: You expected Waka to ruin it ? I expected his verse to be more turnt and energetic, but he still delivered.Tracy T did good too, he started growing on me after that War Ready hook:blessed:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:scusthov: You expected Waka to ruin it ? I expected his verse to be more turnt and energetic, but he still delivered.Tracy T did good too, he started growing on me after that War Ready hook:blessed:

Yeah...it used to be Waka was just a terrible rapper... energy and all that is all well and good...but this song would be worse off if Waka came in with one of them disjointed ass verses where it sounds like he just hopped in the booth and freestyled the first thing that came to his head with loud ass "BOW! BOW! BOW!" adlibs in the background...he actually rapped a decent verse on this joint

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Yeah...it used to be Waka was just a terrible rapper... energy and all that is all well and good...but this song would be worse off if Waka came in with one of them disjointed ass verses where it sounds like he just hopped in the booth and freestyled the first thing that came to his head with loud ass "BOW! BOW! BOW!" adlibs in the background...he actually rapped a decent verse on this joint
Waka is def stepping his game up, lesser yelling, same crazy adlibs, but more wordplay and content in his lyrics.Atleast those are my impressions hearing most of his latest tracks.He got more mature imo