DJ Vlad Is Being Sued By A Black Woman For Racist And Sexual Comments

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Post #7 I didnt say shyt about Ebro. I left this thread alone till I was alerted back in here and the person who alerted me mentioned radio stations so I responded talking about radio stations.

You're full of shyt right now.

This was your first post in the thread Fukk nikka:

Breakfast Club has AngelaYee asking guests about eating ass. Didnt Kodak Black have an issue with Ebro about asking about a pending case? Is there a difference when its Clear Channel and Viacom using Blacks to ask these same stereotypical questions?

Or am I supposed to just point the finger at Vlad?

You came out the gate :cape: for that peckerwood and deflect to chastise black people for some shyt that we were ALREADY doing. We been calling out other stations out for their fukkery for years The fukk up outta here :camby:..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Now u just trolling. Post #7 was my first post liar.....And I told shorty to kill Vlad with a sniper rifle so that capping shyt u talking goes out the window. Post #70 I clearly stated everything else I posted in this thread was me responding to people who alerted me. U just posted a remark I made after someone alerted me, lied and said it was my first post, so that confirms u are a trolling liar.

Yeah you one of them argue just to argue ass nikkahs..:beli:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Great! The energy in this thread seems off. Haven’t people been complaining about how wack this dudes interviews are and how racially insensitive he is.

I hope she wins

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You can also support his competition. Even better (but not so easy), you can make an exact clone of his show.
You can’t be his “competition”. This is the internet so it’s not like you’re fighting for timeslots. They could watch your video and then go watch Vlad right after. Otherwise Saycheese and DJ Smalls Eyes would have put him out of business

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
his content is very exploitative
if you known for being a drug dealer or a rapper that sold drugs, shot people and so forth what else is their to talk about? People want to hear the story whether vlad broadcast it first or not, also that isn't true because he had malcolm x daughter on there, and business and financial guru's.