Dj Vlad sending more shots at Shannon Sharpe(calls him a liar in new interview)

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:scusthov:
An Aries Spears and Dj Vlad combo?
I'd rather watch a full WNBA game sober.​

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vlad probably seeing bad signs from his analytics. Starting a beef is the quick way to regain relevancy. Shannon would be smart to completely ignore Vlad.
He said he had a bad year financially last year so I wouldn’t doubt his channel isn’t doing what it used to do

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't even hate on Vlad because dudes willingly volunteer all the dumb shyt they say on his platform. But why is Vlad pressed? There's a lane for both; especially because he does the crime interviews.

Yeah Vlad will never do 50 million on a single interview, but for what it's worth Shannon will probably never do 50 million again. That's damn near music video streams/lightning in a jar.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
White men hate on black men they feel threatened by....why Trump can't stop saying Obama :yeshrug:

Trump hates on Obama.

All because he actually bites Obama speeches. Then changes the verbiage to include clandestined kuklos.

Vlad is the same way.
Trying to diss black men. All because black men will expose him easily. If given a large enough platform.
Plus vlad not even a real dj.

As vlad never rocked no rounds of dominance at the dmc. So why is he given props as a dj in hiphop culture.

vlad also does not want real culture based people in hiphop. To have a voice. A they would expose him for being a prison industrial economy shill and enabler.

which is why you never see no skilled nobody really on his platform frfr.

as vlad would get exposed for being a toy. As no real bboy or bgirl skilled in a pillar. Is going to be antagonised.
by a fukk'n unskilled toy of any race or kind.
all that disrespect vlad gets away with. Is with industry toys and fakes. Who not skilled and not grassroots draw frfr.

Art Barr

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Trump hates on Obama.

All because he actually bites Obama speeches. Then changes the verbiage to include clandestined kuklos.

Vlad is the same way.
Trying to diss black men. All because black men will expose him easily. If given a large enough platform.
Plus vlad not even a real dj.

As vlad never rocked no rounds of dominance at the dmc. So why is he given props as a dj in hiphop culture.

vlad also does not want real culture based people in hiphop. To have a voice. A they would expose him for being a prison industrial economy shill and enabler.

which is why you never see no skilled nobody really on his platform frfr.

as vlad would get exposed for being a toy. As no real bboy or bgirl skilled in a pillar. Is going to be antagonised.
by a fukk'n unskilled toy of any race or kind.
all that disrespect vlad gets away with. Is with industry toys and fakes. Who not skilled and not grassroots draw frfr.

Art Barr
Sidebar...it's an honor being quoted by Art Barr. He never had to table me, and his legacy knows no bounds. Appreciate you, joe! :salute: