DMX, Max B producer Dame Grease has COVID

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If he’s in the ICU he obviously has it worse than you and your friends. If you survive it and it was pretty bad while you had it, there’s a good chance you’ll see long term effects.

Damn, I didn’t even see that he was in an ICU. The IG didn’t show up on my phone for whatever reason

Anyone know if he has underlying issues?

shyt can be fatal if he does

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hope he pulls thru. It's not the complete death sentence it was back in March but man...older black man in ICU?
:francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, I didn’t even see that he was in an ICU. The IG didn’t show up on my phone for whatever reason

Anyone know if he has underlying issues?

shyt can be fatal if he does
I don’t wanna be disrespectful to Grease, but supposedly some of DMX’s “habits” got brushed off on to him. I think Grease was living real fast, so he may not be in good physical condition. I hope those are just rumors though

I hope he pulls through. Sending positive energy his way

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Damn not Dame Grease.

One of my fav beats of all time. The last 2 minutes or so if this is just...

damn hope he he's ok he made some classics

:wow:

Hope he gets better soon

NO!!!!!! Prayers up.
NYC can’t afford to lose anymore legends in the game. Rough enough year as it is.
:mjcry:
:wow:

220px-ItsdarkDMX.jpg

Dame Grease did 13 tracks on this classic.. Pick any one
I ain’t know he did the how fly, it’s nothing AND body in the trunk..he might be my favorite producer ever some of my favorite shyt he produced and I didn’t even know shyt I just saw he made that yukmouth “pimp that bytch” beat!

most Underrated versatile of his era

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I ain’t know he did the how fly, it’s nothing AND body in the trunk..he might be my favorite producer ever some of my favorite shyt he produced and I didn’t even know shyt I just saw he made that yukmouth “pimp that bytch” best!

Dame grease is probably the most unknown producer with smash hits and classics breh..one of my favorite producers of all time

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I ain’t know he did the how fly, it’s nothing AND body in the trunk..he might be my favorite producer ever some of my favorite shyt he produced and I didn’t even know shyt I just saw he made that yukmouth “pimp that bytch” beat!

:ahh:Yessir.
Dame is criminally underrated. It’s funny because most of the songs that I listened to when I was younger I had no clue who produced what- then as I got older and being around my uncles, brothers, djs etc, I was like “oh I didn’t know he did this or he did that song too” , same reaction as you. I literally grew up listening to Cam, Max B, Dips and started learning about who they’re go-to producers were a few years ago. Amazing how versatile the good producers like him
Are. Hope he pulls through, too many RIPs this year
:mjcry: