DMX on IG live with Fatman Scoop, says Big L is in his top 5, shows love to Canibus and Jay-Z

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
lol they are talking like parents when they on with their relatives, screaming like they are making long distance calls in the 60s :mjlol:

Always starting with 40 seconds of Hello, so you hear me? Hello? Hello?:flabbynsick:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol they are talking like parents when they on with their relatives, screaming like they are making long distance calls in the 60s :mjlol:

Always starting with 40 seconds of Hello, so you hear me? Hello? Hello?:flabbynsick:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I'm not going to contribute with nothing on this subject, just dropped by to share this emoji

:francis:

Do you like it??

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
So what happened was, it was a misunderstanding. In a Def Jam meeting after It's Dark came out, Dave Lighty said he thought the album was cool but X had hotter stuff on his mixtapes. It got back to DMX but somehow DMX thought Chris Lighty said it instead of Dave, and so he ran into Chris at the office and punched him and knocked his tooth out. Chris rounded up the goons to fukk X up, but Lyor intervened since X was the meal ticket, and they worked out a compromise where Chris got royalties off Flesh of my Flesh album, instead of taking it to the streets.

Wasnt the story that Dave (or Chris?) was talking shyt to some lady working for X and his wife was there but he didnt know that was X wife and she went back and told him and he went up there...

His ex wife Tashera told the story on BC

@ 19:00

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wasnt the story that Dave (or Chris?) was talking shyt to some lady working for X and his wife was there but he didnt know that was X wife and she went back and told him and he went up there...

His ex wife Tashera told the story on BC

@ 19:00

Dave tells the story I was talking about on Combat Jack's Mogul documentary.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Dave tells the story I was talking about on Combat Jack's Mogul documentary.

Thats cool but i honestly think her version is the real deal. She has nothing to gain from it nor was she directly involved, where as Dave technically was.

Edit: Plus, in the same article/documentary heres another version which sounds more like Tashera's:

"Eric Nicks, who would become Violator’s VP of A&R remembers a different story that reached X. “DMX had a complex about being called ‘a crackhead.’ He had a serious complex, back then, about being called a drug addict…DMX got wind of what was said and all he heard was ‘Lighty’,” Nicks says, referring to the fact that the Ruff Ryders MC not only heard criticism of the album, the “crackhead” term came with it."

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
So what happened was, it was a misunderstanding. In a Def Jam meeting after It's Dark came out, Dave Lighty said he thought the album was cool but X had hotter stuff on his mixtapes. It got back to DMX but somehow DMX thought Chris Lighty said it instead of Dave, and so he ran into Chris at the office and punched him and knocked his tooth out. Chris rounded up the goons to fukk X up, but Lyor intervened since X was the meal ticket, and they worked out a compromise where Chris got royalties off Flesh of my Flesh album, instead of taking it to the streets.

Damn, X :whoa:

It would be more understandable if the crackhead remark is true.