DMX's Label (Cleopatra Records) is Releasing AI Songs of His on Spotify

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why would anybody want to hear knowingly fake songs?? That’s just dumb. These rappers left enough great music for us to listen to, it’s bad enough that people are going back years to try to cancel music, now you have this. Stupid AF

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
It's not just this 2, have another 2 called: X Moves and Know What I am. But i think the 2 are with unreleased vocals from his sessions during Undisputed era.

and about the label, we signed a new deal with Def Jam in 2019. This Cleopatra/X-Ray, is the label behind his Re-recorded hits and greatest hits with a twist. I don't know if they have any links with Seven Art Music, the one that stolen songs to release the album Redemption of the beast without any consent.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
According to the dude who made the Drake/Weeknd AI song, they wrote, produced and performed the song, but used an AI tool to manipulate the voice to make it sound like Aubrey/Abel.

I imagine that that’s what happened here.

Word.

So far I don't like AI music or AI art.

I like it only for the comedy factor.

If it's ever taken seriously - it's lies. And lies have mutated from what they were before - to what a lie can do after the internet and social media.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ai music can be dope when done right, for example what d.o.c plans on doing with it……

most of it is done by amateurs tho who give it bad name. Like this :trash:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They at it again... opened my Spotify to see this bullshyt. Im confused on a few things... why is X verse so far off beat? Fredro and Sticky can't be that petty to not at least have them nikkas arrange the lyrics properly on the track :patrice:

And Fredro on the outro talking bout O-N-Y-X spelling their name with DMX cadence and didn't even mention X. Makes me think they're fukking around on purpose

Somebody need to sue whoever made this shyt, Onyx and def jam in retrospect. Pure disgust :scust: