Do any of the current wrestlers have special traveling accommodations?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I remember back in the day wrestlers like Cena and Big Show had their own busses and whatnot while most wrestlers flew coach or drive in their rent a cars from destination to destination.

Is it still like that? How many of them got special travel like tour busses or a jet?

And is it because the WWE makes them so rich they can afford it or is it because the WWE provides them special privileges?

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Seth, Becky and their baby have a bus and Cody, Brandy and their baby have a bus. Thats the only 2 I know of.

Alaskan
Daps
Roman would likely have one if he was actually on the road touring with the rest of the company, and I seriously doubt he flies commercial for the shows they DO bring him in for.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Roman would likely have one if he was actually on the road touring with the rest of the company, and I seriously doubt he flies commercial for the shows they DO bring him in for.

How the fukk did Roman work out such a contract?!?!?!

Seth, Becky and their baby have a bus and Cody, Brandy and their baby have a bus. Thats the only 2 I know of.

Wow is it theirs or does WWE pay for it?

Bianca and Tez better not by flying coach :comeon:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
With Roman I think it started with Covid, was a health risk to him given his past cancer and then he took in elderly family along with him and his wife having more babies around that time.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Does the WWE pay for special travel accommodations?

Did some quick googling, and apparently WWE pays for all airfare, and hotel accommodations (especially when there is a major PLE). but i cant find any word on if wwe pays for a bus/private airfare. Maybe there is some kind of agreement in place where WWE helps pay? dont know

I also searched up something else. Cody Rhodes' bus was actually from WWE. But didn't confirm whether he is paying for mileage/driver/maintenance

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Does the WWE pay for special travel accommodations?
I would hope, I don't know how these companies would do it

I mean they probably bought the vehicle themselves and are then given the travel money? would be my guess

you can't have a baby in a van all day :dead:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I know Trips and Steph have/had a custom RV

You figure some of the (physically) bigger wrestlers would be stressed out traveling like regular ppl; she's lost some weight now but at the end of her first stint I gotta figure Nia had too much ass to fly coach or rent a Corolla

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I know Trips and Steph have/had a custom RV

You figure some of the (physically) bigger wrestlers would be stressed out traveling like regular ppl; she's lost some weight now but at the end of her first stint I gotta figure Nia had too much ass to fly coach or rent a Corolla
She look like the type to do something like that to save money. And probably got another big girl like Tamina diagonal from her in the backseat