Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Remember the alias :heh:

I know man can't believe all that shyt is lost

there's not alot of footage avaliable. He's lucky. If he was on ESPN in this era, he'd NEVER live down some of his mistakes.

It was comedy everytime he was on screen.

I know lmfao imagine the possible memes

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter emmit may have struggled with speaking the kings language... he never struggled with speaking the language of economics, managing your money and making it grow.

Emmit got multiple companies.. His Dallas property firm is getting bigger and he does deals with Roger Staubach who is a big time real estate dude in Dallas.

So I salute the brotha...:salute:didn't get renewed with ESPN but out here making deals and a big time mover and shaker.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter emmit may have struggled with speaking the kings language... he never struggled with speaking the language of economics, managing your money and making it grow.

Emmit got multiple companies.. His Dallas property firm is getting bigger and he does deals with Roger Staubach who is a big time real estate dude in Dallas.

So I salute the brotha...:salute:didn't get renewed with ESPN but out here making deals and a big time mover and shaker.

:russ::mjlol:

:jbhmm::ehh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
there's not alot of footage avaliable. He's lucky. If he was on ESPN in this era, he'd NEVER live down some of his mistakes.

It was comedy everytime he was on screen.
Tim Hardaway was the best. Dude used to sound as if he came off the street to talk. I'll never toget his discussion with Kevin about Nene.

"Who Nay-Nay?

**sees visual replayed on screen**

"Yeah.....he good!"

:russ: :laff:

Last edited: