Do Athletes enjoy going on the DL?

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you are actually curious, then i don't think so. my dad had mcnabb as a patient for a time as his cardiologist and he had colleagues that were physicians of nflpa and i know people now that see players for the vikes, twins and, rarely, the wolves. players fear that either they are going to lose money or lead to a season that will lead to losing money in the future

either way its not a good look on the parts of most people, especially if you are a player who is financially struggling and even athletes that "made it" are in that category sometimes, its a scary thing to be not playing

if you are talking about a few off days in baseball thats different, but people pad stats for a reason and its not because they just have the "intangibles"

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
if you are talking about a few off days in baseball thats different, but people pad stats for a reason and its not because they just have the "intangibles"[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm basically referring to baseball players that already have a long term contract locked down that get some minor back injury or hamstring pull, and have to shut it down for a few weeks. I know most guys are competitors and hate being out, but I'm sure in the back of their heads they like the time off to chill. :manny: