do black girls like mexican guys?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
lol at this thread and its turn. Of course they do. Not all, but some do. Ever since I was little, I always knew at least one black girl who liked me. Sometimes I've wondered whatever happened to Tanisha. Real cool chick. Didn't care to be the center of attention like me, smart and pretty. We would always bash white people in class. lol.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats really in USA, u know why because majority of black women in USA, are afraid to step out because fact most of them think other races of men dont like them, in other countries this doesnt exist u go to europe, african women dont talk like this, if they like something they go after him.. brown men as in fernando colunga or guys like christian de la fuente

The only study I've seen on European racial preferences (i.e. the English) imply that European preferences are roughly the same as white American ones, which makes sense as Europeans and white Americans have similar makeup.The data indicates that the main reason IR is bigger in Europe is b/c there are far more whites in Europe per capita than anywhere else on Earth and b/c blacks in Europe are c00ns. Studies on Hispanics like Mexicans indicate they have similar racial preferences to whites (so white first and black last).

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I post some of my pics on the men of coli thread. Here go a pic
2mhegjd.jpg

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
yea or nah. i like black girls
What makes you think they wont like you because you're mexican. Another thing mexico has black women or do like african american women from a cultural aspect because there are unattractive and attractive african american women.

DatMexican

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The 509
What makes you think they wont like you because you're mexican. Another thing mexico has black women or do like african american women from a cultural aspect because there are unattractive and attractive african american women.

most girls said they dont and i was curious because i liked this girl but she shot me down so it doesnt even matter anymore :mjcry: