Do black men have self-esteem issue no one is talking about?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

shout to @Stuntone for posting this. Apparently this kid killed himself afterward.

This is your brother the Grendel here. I'm gonna ask the postive well meaning brehs on the coli to come in here and have an open discussion about what we can do about the issues that lead to this kind of behavior.

Any nikka who says this nikka weak blah blah blah. I will assume you don't care about black men as much as you say you do. Converse.

@Matt504 @Poitier @The M.I.C. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @Address_Unknown @Prynce @Turk @MoorMe @Cacdestroyer @Dak_Brehscott @Diasporan Royalty @HopeKillCure

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Men of all races are susceptible to having low self esteem. There are some black men who have self esteem issues, there are others who don't, just like with any other race
Other races issues aren't my concern unless the affect me and my race. I'm talking about my brothers. Anything else is irrelevant to this thread.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everyone has self esteem issues, they get worse the further you are from white.

I don't believe in the silly idea of weak/strong minded people, what I do believe in is knowing yourself and identifying ways to deal with your shortcomings. If you rely on external things to validate you, you will be eaten alive.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Other races issues aren't my concern unless the affect me and my race. I'm talking about my brothers. Anything else is irrelevant to this thread.
That's not my point.

some black men have low self esteem, others dont. That's all I'm saying

Using the few isolated instances where a black man with low self esteem kills himself over unrequited love to suggest that black men as a whole have self esteem issues is ridiculous.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Everyone has self esteem issues, they get worse the further you are from white.

I don't believe in the silly idea of weak/strong minded people, what I do believe in is knowing yourself and identifying ways to deal with your shortcomings. If you rely on external things to validate you, you will be eaten alive.
Straight truth

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So breh basically fukked his homie's girl and tried to wife her even though he knew they were still messing around. So to get back at her he fukked her friend and wanted it to be even Steven.

Jeez sounded ruff

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is my first time listening to this video.

That kid didn't stand a chance and a big chunk of the blame probably lies with his parents, if he wasn't prepared for puppy love heart break, he damn sure wasn't ready to live in this unforgiving system.

There probably wasn't much that could've turned him around in the way that he needed.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
That's not my point.

some black men have low self esteem, others dont. That's all I'm saying

Using the few isolated instances where a black man with low self esteem kills himself over unrequited love to suggest that black men as a whole have self esteem issues is ridiculous.

All black people have low self esteem in relation to white supremacy.