Do black people who are against “Cancel Culture” know they’re falling into a trap?

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by It was always you koba, Oct 13, 2021 at 10:45 AM.

1. The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Idol The Amerikkkan Nightmare

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

[​IMG]

What the fukk I look like supporting something that would cancel everything I grew up listening to/

NWA
    2pac
    Biggie
    Def Comedy Jam
    Eddie Murphy
    Richard Pryor

Let's look at who's suffered real cancel culture in this country.

Janet Jackson after Nipplegate
    R. Kelly (in spite of TONS of White singers including Elvis fukking teenage girls)
    Bill Cosby (in spite of the dad from 7th Heaven literally being a child molester & his show still coming on)

They even TRIED to get Michael Jackson 2 years ago when that bullshyt ass documentary came out AND HE'S DEAD.

They even got Oprah to come out and try to cancel him like she wasn't feeding chicks to Harvey Weinsten.

Cancel culture aint nothing but corporations exercising their control over everybody's thoughts and the Coli Liberal Brigade just like their Shea Butter Bedwench & Alphabet Gang friends are just too weak to handle anything that would hurt their feelings.

Like why the fukk do I need corporations to cancel people for me?

If I feel that mad at a motherfukker, I'll beat his ass personally:yeshrug:

2. SouthernColifornia

SouthernColifornia the lesbian converter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    OG Coli Night
    Coli Cash:
    $114640.00

Same with the confederate flag. I have no pride in this country, but the people who claim to love amerikkka so much should hate the confederate flag more than me! It came closer to ending the US more than any other group; and with 620,000 - 850,000 casualties it was deadlier than anything else thats happened here.
    [​IMG]

heritage my dikk :camby:

Luke Cage dapped this.
  3. kevm3

kevm3 follower of Jesus Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

'cancel culture' was never a good thing. It was another tool that white liberals put in their toolbox to silence people and eliminate dissent, and just like on so many other matters, they used the 'black struggle' to bolster their toolset, and when they've sucked all of the marrow out of the black struggle, they discarded it.

4. Sammy Steez

Sammy Steez All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    MKE
    Coli Cash:
    $582627.35

In a way, I feel like Katt more eloquently broke this subject down with a little more nuance and clarity than Chappelle did.

I’m not sure I like this newer deep social commentary, public intellectual, lecturer version of Chappelle as much. he’s gone in this direction more after winning that fancy Kennedy award.

Kinda miss the simpler charm, For What It’s Worth, Half-Baked Dave had. Watch Katt low-key drop a special that ends up blowing up just for being really funny rather than trying to court controversy so much. I’m starting to appreciate Katt more for not taking himself so seriously.

5. CreepyMcCreeperson

CreepyMcCreeperson Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

So if a white person is publicly bashing black people, and most white people’s opinion of black people come from the media, and people are influenced by the media, we shouldn’t try to get them cancelled? Let’s say they say black people are lazy, and white people who are in charge of hiring black people hear that, and someone decides not to give a black person a job later that day. We should just talk crap back, and call it a day? How is that a consequence?

If you’re going to put down a group of people, don’t act shocked when that group doesn’t like you. People hear things in the media, and react towards that group. And yes, if prominent black people say negative things about groups, then yes, they need to be punished too. I’m sick of this mentality that we can’t ever be punished for doing the wrong thing. Everyone needs to be held accountable. There is too much negativity and misinformation in the media and social media. This isn’t about hurt feelings.

6. Threnody

Threnody Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:russell:Another white liberal thread attempting to influence black thought
    "now negros don't go along with cancel culture you want to be good negros right? its simple think the way we want you to!" :smugbiden:

Every serious real life racist I've dealt with has been a white liberal piece of shyt tripping because I haven't been programmed to think a certain way

Sick of these SJW cowards thinking they are so slick with these power moves disguised as social progress mob justice is why black people were murdered in riots back in the day

Cancel culture 100 years ago was lynching nikkas its the same spirit

The Amerikkkan Idol and saturn7 dapped this.
  7. Versa

Versa American Weirdo Champion

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jersey
    Coli Cash:
    $343300.00

Anyone who didn't 5 star this thread is an opp and can't be trusted, because he's 100% right.

8. The Velvet Soul

The Velvet Soul All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

The same niccas that celebrated when Hillary lost and spit this shyt didnt do shyt for all 4 years Trump was in office reversing civil rights laws and policies, calling our communities rat infested shytholes, and promising to be the "law and order" pro-cop strongman leader while imposing damn near martial aganst "rioters and looters" during the height of the George Floyd protests.

In fact they were most eager to damn near play for the other team, talking about "he right tho" and saving all their smoke for Caribbeans, Nigerians, Democrats and liberals while a fat white conservative man was spitting in their face on the daily.

Dudes in here are such full of shyt fake revolutionaries. They aint doing shyt about racism whether its open or not. Just lazy cowards roleplaying abd saying provocative shyt for attention. They our worst enemies. Ole "leave massa alone" niccas.

9. The Velvet Soul

The Velvet Soul All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Alright nikka so go to CPAC or the RNC or the next NRA meeting and lets see how much those Trump cult psychos welcome your fake revolutionary ass since you hate liberals so fukkin much. Make sure you bring your best tap dancing shoes so you can dance for the Trump family and kiss the ring of white conservatism. Yall nikkas confused as fukk.

PerrinN and Godless Liberal CEO dapped this.
  10. EmojiFlame

EmojiFlame Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

a lot of people don't realize that dave chappelle can afford to openly embrace the supposed 'anti-cancel culture' movement because he is in a tax bracket to do so. a lot of recent images also show him chilling with rich white folks who openly associate with right-wingers. hurts me to see one of the most poignant and smartest artists of our time participate in the same grift as they do just out of pettiness and a lack of empathy

dave also knows most of his followers can be utilized as useful idiots who think his "fight" is theirs and hey, it works :francis:

11. PowerCouple

PowerCouple Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250300.00

There’s a difference between being politically incorrect and being viscerally offensive.

Calling something out for absurdity is different from insulting someone. Somebody tried to correct me for not using a gender neutral term I said:camby: semantics.
    Calling out pronouns “Trans Women are women” putting gay characters in young children’s TV is now phobic to them even though it’s a legitimate argument.

Pulp Fiction is a Weinstein production but that hasn’t been removed from streaming services :patrice:

Po pimp dapped this.
  12. It was always you koba

It was always you koba Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Y’all talk like these magas and thinking they’re your friends because y’all hate sjws and trannies but will be in here crying like bytches when one of them inevitably say something racist, talmbout America is too racist and I want move to Africa. This board is far too emotional and extremely sensitive to racism to suddenly act like they can deal with it. Y’all can’t. I’ve been on this forum long enough to know how extremely sensitive coli is about even the slightest racism. Y’all ain’t built for this when the tide turns against you.

Here’s the thing, you can’t be pro cancel culture, anti sjw etc and be against racism. It’s not a separate issue; it’s the same. Magas think Gruden being sacked for his racist emails is cancel culture but silent as shyt when kaepernick is blacklisted for fighting injustice.

You can’t have your cake and eat it. If you’re gonna be all these things you have to understand the groups, especially whites who promote this shyt hate black people and you’re nothing but a useful idiot being used as a divide and conquer strategy. Their ultimate aim and don’t ever forget is black people, your dumb ass. Peep how Fox News who only a few months ago were calling all nba players woke sjws are now praising certain players who are not taking the vaccine.

So keep thinking you now have power because you now get to participate in joining white people to hate other groups .

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 6:48 AM
  13. Wiles

Wiles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200000.00

You are a very smart dumb breh

Blacks don't benefit from cancel culture only gay white men do and women.. yall low key exposing yourselfs

The Amerikkkan Idol and buzzkill dapped this.
  14. Wiles

Wiles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200000.00

Op is clearly a fakkit

15. Anziku

Anziku All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Indeed.

However, a company better make sure it's a damn good reason and a sizable amount of people have a problem. Unfortunately, many of today's lefty whiners are acting exactly like the religious right and US conservatives in the 1990s that sought to cancel everything they found offensive. Lefties used to laugh at them (and rightfully so). The irony is truly lost on them.