Do Coli brehs actually get 😺

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Got out of a LONG ass relationship a few months ago (since high school) and now I’m in my mid-30s. Recently just got back out going to clubs and shyt with realistically no experience as a single nikka… I literally bagged a thick lil redbone at the first lil day party I went to within an hour.

Since I’m still new to being single I can give a real honest perspective on the problem I see with nikkas when I go out… No style. No personality. No confidence. Mentality all wrong when it comes to dealing w women, and the internet is 95% of the problem. That red pill/incel shyt gotta be psy-op bc all I been seeing is women ready to hop on some dikk same night if you can make eye contact and hold a half decent conversation :yeshrug:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Got out of a LONG ass relationship a few months ago (since high school) and now I’m in my mid-30s. Recently just got back out going to clubs and shyt with realistically no experience as a single nikka… I literally bagged a thick lil redbone at the first lil day party I went to within an hour.

Since I’m still new to being single I can give a real honest perspective on the problem I see with nikkas when I go out… No style. No personality. No confidence. Mentality all wrong when it comes to dealing w women, and the internet is 95% of the problem. That red pill/incel shyt gotta be psy-op bc all I been seeing is women ready to hop on some dikk same night if you can make eye contact and hold a half decent conversation :yeshrug:
It's homos looking for converts. People laugh every time I say that but look at the results. Make women seem like these umattainable and untrustworthy creatures. So now every time dudes are aroind them they can't relax around them. Mind too jumbled with TaKiNg HaLf or some other bs talking point of the week. shyt's not healthy.

Don't get me started on how they shame women for being sexual but feel entitled to their sexuality.

shyt I love hoes. If that's your spirit be free. There are females whose spirit is to be housewives but they don't want them because GMB. :mjlol:

Mentally how can you win with shyt like that?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop worrying about what other brehs are doing with their dikks

if they ain’t getting none then more for you, mind ya business and keep it moving

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least we got some admitted virgins in this piece :francis: there's gotta be a percentage of posters who are legit holding out for sex bots, cuz the amount of drama and militant finger wagging over that Shannon Sharpe thread alone is some straight dry dikk behavior :unimpressed: he talking some about man shyt and dudes are clutching pearls about how low vibrational it sounds :picard: while prolly hiding the frustration they haven't even had the chance to be in that position in a long time if ever :martin:
There's tons more examples, but that's just the most recent one :yeshrug:
Which thread?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At least we got some admitted virgins in this piece :francis: there's gotta be a percentage of posters who are legit holding out for sex bots, cuz the amount of drama and militant finger wagging over that Shannon Sharpe thread alone is some straight dry dikk behavior :unimpressed: he talking some about man shyt and dudes are clutching pearls about how low vibrational it sounds :picard: while prolly hiding the frustration they haven't even had the chance to be in that position in a long time if ever :martin:
There's tons more examples, but that's just the most recent one :yeshrug:
Almost every post in that thread was a joke … just say brehs are corny / unfunny … I don’t remember anyone being militant …

And that’s the problem with TLR

Some of us know that this place is to be goofy … other people take everything that’s said as gospel …

But by the description of the forum it’s supposed to be all jokes …