Do females cheat on the "badboy" too?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
"Bad boys"...Street nikkas... Trap nikkas.... are SIMPS too.

They get their bytch taken just like everybody else.... And depending on what kind of guy he is... He might come physically harm you or try to kill you cause you took his girl.

Also we gotta stop this "bad boy" shyt lol

Anybody that is black & over 6 feet, got some muscle & gets bytches is automatically labeled "bad boy"

I've seen square ass nikkas get called bad boy just cause they get female attention :mjlol:

"Bad boy" is lowkey hate
I be around trap and street nikkas. 60% of their time is crying about females.

:birdman:BRO THIS BYTCH BRO...BRO...LEMME TELL U ABOUT THIS DUMB ASS BYTCH BRO...SHE SHE SHE....BRO fukk THAT BYTCH BRO ON GOD:mjgrin:

Always so damn worried about what s broad doin. A lot of em fukk they money up wit that shyt.

shyt...let ME be a got damn trap nikka. I bet I won't waste my damn time.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
A breh with money and power (could easily be any educated nerd on the come up) can take the woman of a 'bad boy' anytime. The thing is, smart/beta/nerdy etc., guys aren't going to want a woman that's dumb enough to be enthralled by a bad-boy. Can't trust a female with a simple mind like that.
This is also wrong.
There is lame power and lame money.
Women have a different mental hierarchy.
"Lester" doesn't need any of that, and he'll take THAT man's woman.
You don't know what a "forever nikka" is...let's just say a woman's "forever nikka" can siphon security away from an "earner"...without him being aware.
"Money and power" are illusions unless bolstered by rep.

Daps
A breh with money and power (could easily be any educated nerd on the come up) can take the woman of a 'bad boy' anytime. The thing is, smart/beta/nerdy etc., guys aren't going to want a woman that's dumb enough to be enthralled by a bad-boy. Can't trust a female with a simple mind like that.

That part

I know these 2 BEAUTUFUL women who mess with the same man. Both of them know about each other. The rumor is they have 3somes and everything

One of the chics he claims and the other one is supposed to be "single" but real ones know what's up

Anyway this dude is dumb. Like he's one of those smart dumb dudes that says a bunch of nothing but words it to try to make himself seem intelligent

Hearing him talk about anything worthwhile is hilarious cause you can tell he's incapable of dialogue on real topics of importance

But these chics eat up everything he says like it's the gospel

Both these chics are strong 8s, solid 9s on a good day and I wouldn't touch either of them with a pole cause if a dude spitting that weak game can get them out they panties, they ain't the type of chic I would even wanna mess with

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
A phone full of potential :cape: including relatives and "new friends".
You must be from the suburbs...or you play video games.

That's if she decides too. Many women in abusive relationships won't ask for help or even try to hide the abuse from others. Just cause she can get help doesn't mean she will.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That's if she decides too. Many women in abusive relationships won't ask for help or even try to hide the abuse from others. Just cause she can get help doesn't mean she will.
Oh you're one of these new era panderer nikkas...breh go find theroot, this isn't the website for you..