Do home invasions then post pics of loot on fb brehs

Are Pierre Balmain biker jeans worth going to jail for?

• Yes

• No

• Hell no

• Maybe

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Three Brooklyn Crips nabbed for home invasion after showing off stolen jeans on Facebook

BY John Marzulli

Crips like to wear hot pants.

Three gang members charged with pulling a violent home invasion robbery $$ Brooklyn were caught modeling on Facebook the chic Balmain jeans they had stolen, authorities said.

The defense lawyer for reputed Crip Tyshawn Rivera was unfamiliar with the damning evidence when she argued $$ Brooklyn Federal Court that jeans could be from anywhere.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Margaret Gandy said the stolen jeans weren't from "Macy's or TJ Maxx," but were highly recognizable, high-end jeans that cost between $1,500 and $2,000 per pair.

Celebrities none other than $$ $$, Kate Moss, and Heidi Klum have strutted $$ Balmains, and rapper Kid Cudi wrote a song called "Balmain Jeans" with the lyrics, "Help me take off my Balmain jeans, I'll undo yours."

full

full

The robbery crew allegedly chose the apartment they raided because one of the victims ran an illegal racket selling imported clothing that he purchased from retail stores with fraudulent credit cards — and advertised the expensive duds on Facebook, according to court papers.

Rivera was brought into the courtroom late Thursday wearing a prison jumpsuit because the clothes he was wearing when he was arrested were seized by the FBI.

There were nine persons, including five toddlers, in the apartment at the Cypress Hills Houses when at least four gang members burst inside with guns on May 14.

Immediately after the stickup, three of the jerks, Rivera, Quentin Williams, and Derrick Reed, posted photos on Facebook wearing gold sneakers with wings and the Balmain jeans. They are also charged with stealing $15,000 in cash, $10,000 in U.S. Postal money orders, and jewelry.

A fourth alleged member of the robbery crew, Markel Washington, stayed off Facebook but he was also arrested. They each face more than 10 years in prison if convicted.

In a last desperate attempt at getting bail for Rivera, defense lawyer Donna Newman sputtered: "My client may well have purchased the jeans and may have receipts for them."

Source;
Crips arrested after showing off stolen jeans on Facebook

:patrice::snoop: