Do I slit my wrists Vertically or Horizontally?: The Official 2014 Mets Season Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y'all getting Tulo?!?!?! :wtf:
I'd put $100 on the Marlins though.

Last I heard the talks haven't gone any further recently. I know it's a combo of the division being bad and the mets improving, but a jump like that is strange. Maybe Vegas has some Sandy's phones tapped

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how Vegas found out we were getting tulo without giving up Thor or DeGoat. The sandman rapes another gm in a trade.

*goes back to drinking the mets koolaid*

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Los Mets are the only team with 4 prospects in the top 20 list.

http://metsmerizedonline.com/2015/01/mets-prospects-well-represented-in-mlbs-top-20.html/

ESPN´s Keith Law just presented his organizational rankings. The Mets came in at # 4 behind the Cubs, Twins and Astros. His Top 100 list and his organizational Top 10 probably come out tomorrow & Friday.

You can find the entire link here:
http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb...

Here´s what Law had to say about the Mets:
>>
4. New York Mets
They're deep in arms and bats, especially guys who might play in the middle of the diamond or pitch in the top three spots of a major league rotation. They've kept all their prospects while patiently building, but this is probably the year to swap some of their starting pitching prospect depth for a bat.<<

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ive tuned out of the mets mentally for a few years now because i couldnt take it anymore. my pops keeps saying they on the come up tho. i really hope so :to:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

272.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
As soon as the mets pathetic front office, ownership, and PR staff started the Harvey campaign smear I've been resigned to the fact he'll be a Yankee when his contract is up. Some how the Mets will turn Harvey into the bad guy for signing with his childhood team that was offering him more money than anyone else.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah we have to enjoy Harvey Time while it's here, the Wilpons are personally gonna drive him to yankee stadium once his contracts up and hand him a pen to sign his new one.

smh @ the wilpons. either way, this year could, maybe, possibly, hopefully be different then the last three years. Our rotation and bullpen should be a problem...that line up thought. A lot of ifs...but god damn it if some of those pan out we can be in the hunt all year.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should we create a new thread ot should I change the year in the thread?