Do Nipsey and Problem Have Beef?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
yo i dont rock with the "new" west coast at all aside from 2 other rappers maybe . but i cant lie this guys flow is pretty dope. i see the potential and all the anthems hes been pumpin out are taking off. and as far as dissin nipsey naw im sure every set has 100 shirts for sale.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they did have beef it would probaly be a good thing for both of depending on the quality of the diss tracks,I feel like Problem might shred nipsey in that department in a lopsided manor,but problem puttin out good music,nipsey puttin out good music....the outside attention from folks who normally wouldn't check for em could be good to make people listen to they shyt and realize.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
How is that a shot at Nipsey?

Are you sure? I always see him in red.
Problem from Palmer Blocc...Crip hood.

Anyways on the topic...dude could be dissin Nip. He's his competition. Said some shyt bout "Orchestrating beefs even muslims couldnt call off"...I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Nipseys a Muslim. Problem talks bout "On tracks you getting lapped quick"...Nipsey got the Marathon Mixtapes...the upcoming one called Victory Lap. Could also be talkin bout one of them TDE (Top Dawg ENT) nikkas...they got a bunch of sweaters everywhere, so that could fit the sweater line...and theres lots of dawg reference... "I hear that wolfin...all bark"...and "Every dog has a day...and this could be your one"..."You barkin up the wrong tree" . Frankly he could be dissing both...or neither.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
xhtml1-strict.dtd

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Problem from Palmer Blocc...Crip hood.

Anyways on the topic...dude could be dissin Nip. He's his competition. Said some shyt bout "Orchestrating beefs even muslims couldnt call off"...I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Nipseys a Muslim. Problem talks bout "On tracks you getting lapped quick"...Nipsey got the Marathon Mixtapes...the upcoming one called Victory Lap. Could also be talkin bout one of them TDE (Top Dawg ENT) nikkas...they got a bunch of sweaters everywhere, so that could fit the sweater line...and theres lots of dawg reference... "I hear that wolfin...all bark"...and "Every dog has a day...and this could be your one"..."You barkin up the wrong tree" . Frankly he could be dissing both...or neither.

good analysis. I thought cpt was mostly bloods. im no gang expert though

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If we did a list of rappers in LA who had sweaters that people fukked with.... you'd have a bunch of different cats.

YG's 4hunnid sweaters
Nipseys Crenshaw joints
TDE's joints
Casey Veggies PNC
Tyga's Last Kings
Tylers OF brand

It sounds like more of a YG diss than anything about Nipsey.

dog references, multiple compton mentions, has a hoodie line.