GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
IMG-5709.jpg
that's not how this works bro AT ALL

wish I saw this thread earlier smh bunch of nonsense itts, y'all want a real thread on how RF works? let me put this fukk systems electrical engineering degree to use for you guys :snoop:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
that's not how this works bro AT ALL

wish I saw this thread earlier smh bunch of nonsense itts, y'all want a real thread on how RF works? let me put this fukk systems electrical engineering degree to use for you guys :snoop:
I know man but you have to understand not all people understand isotopes or went thru levels of physics. I went thru geophysics and civil eng so I'm not even one to speak on radioactive isotopic devices but for the layman atoms operating at a very unstable level create isotopic radiation which in turn requires high levels of cooling and electrical design in order to maintain stability. Generally require large containment shields. Do you believe a device as small as a phone contains such potential energy?

For the others laying claim to ascribing doctors and safety of cigarettes...it was due to tampering thru the larger tabac companies misrepresenting data. Same thing can be said for the sugar industry.

The food you eat is more harmful to your organs than the celly

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I know man but you have to understand not all people understand isotopes or went thru levels of physics. I went thru geophysics and civil eng so I'm not even one to speak on radioactive isotopic devices but for the layman atoms operating at a very unstable level create isotopic radiation which in turn requires high levels of cooling and electrical design in order to maintain stability. Generally require large containment shields. Do you believe a device as small as a phone contains such potential energy?

For the others laying claim to ascribing doctors and safety of cigarettes...it was due to tampering thru the larger tabac companies misrepresenting data. Same thing can be said for the sugar industry.

The food you eat is more harmful to your organs than the celly

You know ball, A simple chart like this posted in earlier in this thread would have put all this to rest.

Frequency-spectrum-and-bands.png