Do Not Send To Know For Whom The Bell Tolls, It Tolls For Marco Rubio....

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Called ya wife ugly and said ya daddy popped JFK...

President or not, it would be fades on sight and eff you and ya whole fam after that...

Cruz got, what they call “sonned” in the streets, by Trump with no apology and you cuddle up to the man, why? For a little power? :dahell: it ain’t worth your integrity

Daps
Are we really applauding the same Steve Schmidt who aided the campaigns of Bush Jr. and John McCain? Is the bar so low that criticizing two servile bootlickers of Trump is enough to ignore the damage Schmidt did to our country by supporting those two pieces of shyt?

:scust:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can't ride with the way they are trying spin the Cuban REVOLUTION. Essentially comparing Castro to Trump when their views on the black populace of their countries seem to be at contrast

invalid

Banned
Daps
Are we really applauding the same Steve Schmidt who aided the campaigns of Bush Jr. and John McCain? Is the bar so low that criticizing two servile bootlickers of Trump is enough to ignore the damage Schmidt did to our country by supporting those two pieces of shyt?

For me, I don't think it's so much Schmidt as it is the fact that someone has finally illustrated the serious deficiencies in character of Rubio and Cruz in the most damning way possible, relating it back to their own Cuban narratives that they take every chance to wear on their sleeves.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

We're only applauding his criticism of the current GOP, not anything else he's done. Not sure why a nonvoter such as yourself is concerned though :russell:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
For me, I don't think it's so much Schmidt as it is the fact that someone has finally illustrated the serious deficiencies in character of Rubio and Cruz in the most damning way possible, relating it back to their own Cuban narratives that they take every chance to wear on their sleeves.
When Karen Bass was still in the running for VP, Rubio used the opportunity to flex on her about past visits to Cuba and comments about Castro.

It's politics and I get it.
Found it funny because Castro remains the bogeyman even after his death, and Rubio was falseflagging for years.
"WE fled""Castro made US leave"
The "We" and "Us" games are always funny to me.

What I also found funny was that the same Republicans who publicly banged Rep. Bass over Castro to get her out of the VP paint,

are now fueling the "Biden should have chosen an AA Vice President" notion

Politics as usual. Kamala is not AA, but it was very interesting the past few years to see Republicans pick up on and exploit that to their benefit. Ann Coulter was early on that.

• Dap
Reactions: boy