Do people really play MMO games?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I guess I don't mean that in the literal sense, as I know there are millions of people playing these games at all times. But are there really millions of people in the house ALL day, playing these kind of games?

Are there any beautiful women that sit there and play games for 12 hours? Because I'll wife her...random thought :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the fukk you talkin about bruh ? you answered your own question

majority of girls playing games period are obese fat women that white knights still simp over

but like any genre can find good looking women (0.00000000000000001%)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don't play MMO's so IDK what the woman situation lookin like on that, but I've seen some bad bytches that play CSGO and LoL. Seen a couple good looking chicks on Twitch playing WoW but I bet you gotta sift thru a bunch of Snorlax's to find em.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I knew a couple bad bytches in middle school who played Runescape

They was white tho :yeshrug:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
the cashier at my gamestop said she got like 20 lvl capped chars in wow. but thats the only game she play and its been out for like 6 years. i played ffxiv but stopped right before i hit lvl cap. i need to get back on that shyt was mad fun but real time consuming

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I guess I don't mean that in the literal sense, as I know there are millions of people playing these games at all times. But are there really millions of people in the house ALL day, playing these kind of games?

Are there any beautiful women that sit there and play games for 12 hours? Because I'll wife her...random thought :yeshrug:

They exist. But they usually either do that on their days off OR they're in the gaming community professionally and can live well off doing that. Neither of them are common.

But yeah, there are people who refuse to go outside while playing these things. I can't do that, I need to go walk around outside more than once a day and get fresh air. I'd feel uncomfortable just sitting there inside all day. :scust:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
used to play this MMO called Ragnarok Online kinda heavy. Met a few legit sexy chicks on there. A few. Also wrecked a few real life marriages. Not my proudest time.

Meanwhile, one of my boys met his wife while fishing on one of those Final Fantasy MMOs. chick is gorgeous.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People play em, but the draw is the carrot on the stick mantra. They need that next level, or that next rare item, etc. etc.

Me, I eventually was like, this is a never ending cycle, fukk am I even doing this for?

Once the player base gets bored they will add dlc with a new level cap, or new items to get, and people will grind away to get the new stuff or hit the new level cap. For me personally, if the gameplay itself isn't gratifying, I don't have fun.

A game like Dark Souls has grinding and rare items, but the gameplay is so gratifying you can play it and have fun no matter what.

Destiny suffers from the same issues as an MMO, but the gunplay is at least fantastic. Most MMOs I've tried are, gather these items, craft this many items, kill this many monsters, level up pick an ability. Do this for 100 hours, then run raids with other players to get more rare items. Then...wait for new content. All the while you are essentially just hitting number keys watching cool downs all the time. I know there is strategy, and some fights can be quite difficult, just not compelling to me.

These MMO's remind me of Facebook and mobile games. shyt is Farmville/Candy Crush status to me. It's created as a time sink to get you addicted. They're just not fun to play to me :manny: It's almost like how arcades used to work, designing games to get you to spend quarters.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Most people don't sit on those games all day. They do them in interval sessions. When I played SWTOR, I played 1-2 hours a night after work till I maxed level then I hauled ass. I hated end game shyt because that's when you met the 12 hour session players. :scust:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I never understood the point of showing off the best gear or stats or whatever. I couldn't get into them until GW2 gave people a fair advantage and semi-competitive scene.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i met a few nice looking ladies that game hard...they are all game programming students or professors tho

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I play the Final Fantasy 14 MMO. If you don't pay attention, you can get sucked in and end up playing that shyt all day. They do that on purpose, the carrot at the end of the stick type shyt.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played WoW for a while but when the lich king expansion was released it ruined the pvp for me and that's what I played it for mostly. I tried to get into the pve aspect but it was too time consuming and I was hip to their little carrot on the stick game but I enjoyed the ride I guess. What really made me stop playing the game was again the pvp system and I got fed up with their bias towards mages and rogues; in addition to the racist nerds.