Do/Should Dems Run On (Some Of) The Bannon Platform Now?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Bannon has pretty much fukked himself out of driving his political agenda/narrative to the masses against the establishment since he went against Trump.

Can Dems adopt some points from this platform used to oust establishment Republicans in the midterms?

:ohhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Sweet logic

Hillary is out. The base doesn't want her back. And the base has been embracing Bernie's platform, year after year. So much so, that the people being considered to be candidates in 2020 have in some way or another adopted (some of) Bernie's platform. So yeah, it is sweet logic. :ehh:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Hillary is out. The base doesn't want her back. And the base has been embracing Bernie's platform, year after year. So much so, that the people being considered to be candidates in 2020 have in some way or another adopted (some of) Bernie's platform. So yeah, it is sweet logic. :ehh:

You’re the one who brought her up

:mjgrin:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of Bannon platform? "Kill the ******s, kikes, and sp-- I mean, 'solve the diversity problem.'?"
Or an anti-establishment platform? That would require the Left to swallow a bitter pill and water down their platform and goals.
Moving further Right doesn't work the same way as moving toward the Left here in the US. You can murder Black people and Natives, steal land, and bomb countries in all i the name of a kind of White nationalism, McCarthyism destroyed the Left's foothold rhetorically, and politically.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
What kind of Bannon platform? "Kill the ******s, kikes, and sp-- I mean, 'solve the diversity problem.'?"
Or an anti-establishment platform? That would require the Left to swallow a bitter pill and water down their platform and goals.
Moving further Right doesn't work the same way as moving toward the Left here in the US. You can murder Black people and Natives, steal land, and bomb countries in all i the name of a kind of White nationalism, McCarthyism destroyed the Left's foothold rhetorically, and politically.

Economic nationalism minus the bigotry (i.e. some of)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Weren't you guys calling him Hitler a few months ago? Am I really reading that you're looking to white supremacist Bannon for guidance? :dwillhuh:

Well Bannon relies a lot on *white* economic nationalism but disguises it by trying to look like he wants to appeal to minorities

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Economic nationalism minus the bigotry (i.e. some of)
They've tried, though in a softer way.
If they put the economic nationalism ideal behind strong rhetoric, they'd be able to get it across.
Massive infrastructure projects that will employ thousands of unemployed Americans, raising taxes on corporations, and if the corporations try to move overseas call them out by giving grants to companies that will "stay in the US and hire Americans, allowing people a chance at the American Dream" would definitely perk ears up,

Making everything nationalistic, especially as you work with the welfare state and ideas like single-payer healthcare, equitable education, and you may get a winning platform. If you ingratiate identity-politics fully in without actually making it a vocal part of the platform, you doubly win.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
If they put the economic nationalism ideal behind strong rhetoric, they'd be able to get it across.
Massive infrastructure projects that will employ thousands of unemployed Americans, raising taxes on corporations, and if the corporations try to move overseas call them out by giving grants to companies that will "stay in the US and hire Americans, allowing people a chance at the American Dream" would definitely perk ears up,

Making everything nationalistic, especially as you work with the welfare state and ideas like single-payer healthcare, equitable education, and you may get a winning platform. If you ingratiate identity-politics fully in without actually making it a vocal part of the platform, you doubly win.

The bolded is exactly where I’m getting at.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

I like it :ehh: