Do u think most people in the world think like steve harvey

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't think most people in the world think this way.
But I do think it is the difference between majority of those that are the haves and those that are the have nots.

Most of the "haves" don't operate in restrictions. The "have nots" do.

Having "integrity" puts a stymie on your actions. There is a limit to what you will and will not do.

Most of the haves will do whatever it takes, even if it means crossing the line hear or there. (A good example is that dude from the Fyre Festival willing to take one for the team. As gay as that was, that is the mentality of most successful people).

I say all of this to say, if you're poor, and have dreams of making it big, but have restrictions on far you are willing to go, you just need to chalk it up and be content with your lot in life.

Because you don't have the right mentality to make it big within the society that we live in.

You're absolutely right, but there are some businesses you can escape that. Monique can make 40 racks a weekend selling out clubs. Look at Dave. Comedy the goat business :wow:

If you in a regular business and got morals you done though. Everyone's always plotting.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
he actually inspired me. :mjgrin:

i dont have kids or a wife. #gmblifestyle :ahh:

but i know that if i did, i'd put their well-being and safety above anything else. even if it meant money that keeps them safe and sheltered over my integrity. i never had to choose until now cause no one depends on me but me. so if someone's on some bullshyt, i say fukk em and bounce.:yeshrug:

that made me realize i never want to be in a position where i have to choose one over the other. and i will make multiple income streams more tangible and permanent than what i currently have going. :patrice:

he sounds like a slave to his masters with more money. no black person should be in that kind of financial bondage. ever. :ufdup:and if he can break that bondage with his millions and lift other black people permanently, he should instead of talking like a damn c00n dancing for his masters on TV.

Superstar
Daps
steve is the same dude who proudly told his white audience he didn't give a damn about no slaves.

as far as today, i understand having to bite your tongue to provide for your family, but i dislike how aggressively he was coming at her in front of a white audience on the topic to basically "stay in her place."

there is a difference in biting your tongue and telling someone else to bite theirs. he was telling her to bite hers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money before integrity

1st: Monique is a clown...if she had gotten paid like she wanted she wouldnt have anything to say :gucci:

2nd: i love steve's rags to riches story....his problem is he speaks without thinking sometimes and in this sound bite world....thats a no-go

3rd: you not paying your bills with integrity breh....let me preface that with this: theres limits to everything....and it depends on what we're talking about as far as what i'd have to put up with....

i already know this thread will be filled with lies...half-truths....and super extreme situations ......:mjgrin: