Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
My brother and I have have this Convo every once in a while. The nature of this third dimension is conflict. Everything arises from it. So yes I suppose we do. Could we make the suffering easier, probably.

Also I think people lack compassion because she's a white woman one of if not the most protected class of people in the country.

She’s among the top protected classes.

White in a world where white people have everything. She isn’t cashing in her white privilege coupons and really benefiting from the positive benefit of the doubt that comes with it.

Because for many people lack of benefit of the doubt alone prevents you from getting close enough to the proverbial club to see how it’s looking inside.

The whole structure of American/western culture has been built so she can surf easy waves. She’s just making life hard on herself — for who knows what reason.

One could only imagine if she had to build bridges and tunnels like her forefathers, some who died in the process of performing backbreaking labor — not to mention all of the nefarious things those same people routinely did to non-whites just to secure her existence.

Her issue is feeling the growing pains of an ever changing world and the pendulum ain’t swinging in her preferred destination as frequently as she believes she “deserves”

With that said, she can still go on dates and finesse meals/drinks out of dudes to briefly make herself feel better

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
She’s among the top protected classes.

White in a world where white people have everything. She isn’t cashing in her white privilege coupons and really benefiting from the positive benefit of the doubt that comes with it.

Because for many people lack of benefit of the doubt alone prevents you from getting close enough to the proverbial club to see how it’s looking inside.

The whole structure of American/western culture has been built so she can surf easy waves. She’s just making life hard on herself — for who knows what reason.

One could only imagine if she had to build bridges and tunnels like her forefathers, some who died in the process of performing backbreaking labor — not to mention all of the nefarious things those same people routinely did to non-whites just to secure her existence.

Her issue is feeling the growing pains of an ever changing world and the pendulum ain’t swinging in her preferred destination as frequently as she believes she “deserves”

With that said, she can still go on dates and finesse meals/drinks out of dudes to briefly make herself feel better

aww man howd'd I forget about u in this thread.....I shoulda called u off rip to do what u do :russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
aww man howd'd I forget about u in this thread.....I shoulda called u off rip to do what u do :russ:

Exactly.

No sympathy for these…..

17090510165644993.gif

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
It takes a village VS rugged individualism

We took a hard right to individualism to the point seeing others struggle get a shoulder shrug.

Its crazy too, you see people struggling themselves jumping at the chance to shyt on their fellows that are also struggling. shyt is WEIRD as fukk. Its like people think its a badge of honor, or that it elevates them to try and look down on someone adjacent to them.

You aren't fooling anyone and you just look dumb. I feel for younger people. They are getting robbed out here, and are constantly being gaslit by boomers and their equally broke peers about the shyt.

Race to the bottom.