Do y’all believe in individuals being telepathic ?

BlueMoon

Rookie
Daps
I say this because it’s this one boy in my class, and for some reason I feels as though he knows what I’m thinking, and I didn’t know the word for until today when I ran across a YouTube video. But the boy in my class doesn’t say anything outlandish but there’s something off about him.

bit the woman in the video was talking about how she was at the school where a lot of ex military people go to, and she thought to herself “I need to fix my credit”, and the people around her who were telepathic started talking about how they have good credit and this and that, and she was like wtf. She then goes on to say how these people also tried to plant negative thoughts in her mind. Some women that worked at the school that she went to tried to warn her about the people being telepathic their and she ended getting fired. But the woman in the YouTube video goes on to say how the telepathic people were demons.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Minor telepathy exists. You can read somebody’s face without them talking to you, sometimes you can tell when somebody is looking at you, and dogs can tell when you are scared.

Full telepathy will happen in the future with brain wave detectors (it’s in the early stages now).

But telepathy would be a bad thing. All of the sudden all of your thoughts can be read by others. There’s no more privacy, and there’s no hiding your feelings. That would/will be terrible.

But it’s the future. It’s a good idea to plan for this. I have been doing that by being more honest when I don’t have to. I’ve also policed some of my more negative thought patterns.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Minor telepathy exists. You can read somebody’s face without them talking to you, sometimes you can tell when somebody is looking at you, and dogs can tell when you are scared.

Full telepathy will happen in the future with brain wave detectors (it’s in the early stages now).

But telepathy would be a bad thing. All of the sudden all of your thoughts can be read by others. There’s no more privacy, and there’s no hiding your feelings. That would/will be terrible.

But it’s the future. It’s a good idea to plan for this. I have been doing that by being more honest when I don’t have to. I’ve also policed some of my more negative thought patterns.
That's more like Empathy/Empaths reading and sensing emotions or getting good or bad vibes

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Not in the way everyone else thinks of telepathy. But the concept, I don’t see why it’s not possible...