Do Y'all Remember Jeepers Creepers ?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Was thinking bout this movie and how Jason got a new game out...

Would a Jeepers Creepers game similar to Friday the 13th be flames ? :wow:

And wasn't a 3rd film supposed to come out in 2011 :why:

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
200.webp

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Yeah:yes: I'm a huge Jeepers Creepers fan!
I wasn't aware a 3rd installment had been planned.Amazing.Can't wait.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pretty classic horror movie, at least the first 40 min. Vividly remember seeing this in 2001 with my friends, his brothers, and older cousin, those kind of childhood memories, all candy and August summer nights.

Saw the sequel in 2003, after a blunt, and the homoerotic undertones were a bit much, knowing what I knew about the directors sex crimes.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Pretty classic horror movie, at least the first 40 min. Vividly remember seeing this in 2001 with my friends, his brothers, and older cousin, those kind of childhood memories, all candy and August summer nights.

Saw the sequel in 2003, after a blunt, and the homoerotic undertones were a bit much, knowing what I knew about the directors sex crimes.

no :whoa: but care to explain,unless you talking about the fighting cock song and the boys constantly being without they shirts

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The director being a convicted pedo makes me look at them differently.
The creeper is actually a gay pedo too all of his targets were teenage boys the women that got killed in the movie were collateral damage. Remember how he was turnt up when he chose the black dude on the bus. :dame:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
no :whoa: but care to explain,unless you talking about the fighting cock song and the boys constantly being without they shirts

I was 17, blunt of bullrider, between me and my boy, the kind of sessions that had you twisted, dry mouth, coughing....so, I may have been reading too much into it, but yes, the constant semi nude high school boys with chisled abs and all that wasn't sitting right, I haven't seen more then 5 minutes of that disaster in years....fighting cock song :deadmanny: what

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The director being a convicted pedo makes me look at them differently.

Yeah I was following this film heavy in 2011 but then it stopped (script I guess) and heard about the directors pedo shyt and people on YouTube said Jeepers Creepers is what director is; a creeper :ohhh:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I was 17, blunt of bullrider, between me and my boy, the kind of sessions that had you twisted, dry mouth, coughing....so, I may have been reading too much into it, but yes, the constant semi nude high school boys with chisled abs and all that wasn't sitting right, I haven't seen more then 5 minutes of that disaster in years....fighting cock song :deadmanny: what
:gucci: bruh

the school song had cock in it