DO yall remember when Tru Life was out here putting a hurtin on Dipset?

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as bad as i dont wanna recall that .. dude was just wilding too much.
chasing jimmy all over the place. have cam humbled with a black eye.

Got jr writer galloping outta the garden state plaza ...

Nygga was rocking a dipset chain .

Dude was on it to the point I knew he'd have to end up dead or in jail ... just way too wild.

Dude was the classic pawn for Jay-z. He put some pressure on dipset on the streets after cam disrespected jay a few years back and jimmy try to keep shytting on him

U know u got someone hurt when they wont even talk shyt about u no more in interviews they look at u like they lost ...

MOral of the story is .. every camp need a Tru life ... nyggas wouldn't disrespect

ReasonableMatic

Daps
as bad as i dont wanna recall that .. dude was just wilding too much.
chasing jimmy all over the place. have cam humbled with a black eye.

Got jr writer galloping outta the garden state plaza ...

Nygga was rocking a dipset chain .

Dude was on it to the point I knew he'd have to end up dead or in jail ... just way too wild.

Dude was the classic pawn for Jay-z. He put some pressure on dipset on the streets after cam disrespected jay a few years back and jimmy try to keep shytting on him

U know u got someone hurt when they wont even talk shyt about u no more in interviews they look at u like they lost ...

MOral of the story is .. every camp need a Tru life ... nyggas wouldn't disrespect

camronpool1jpg.jpg

Check my pool in the back :umad:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk .. Tru Life should have had maino's career if he chilled out a bit .. especially with a partial Jay-z backing.

I liked that song he had with swizz beats

"I can't Believe" ...

Got maino written all over it ...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Too bad someone is putting a hurting on Tru Life in jail. He was loser and was never going to drop a album in the first place.

I doubt that, dude is locked up with his brother who is quite certified. As far as New York dude was connected, so even though the brother is skinny he's probably not hurting :ehh:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt that, dude is locked up with his brother who is quite certified. As far as New York dude was connected, so even though the brother is skinny he's probably not hurting :ehh:

u vouching for other nyggas dookiehole in prison?? :scusthov:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

:stopitslime: nikka please, Tru Life was prettier than a poodle, somebody bending that brother over as we speak.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: nikka please, Tru Life was prettier than a poodle, somebody bending that brother over as we speak.
Would you really believe Jim Jones? Who got robbed everytime he showed his face by either tru life or his associates?

Don't forget that dude will be out in like 3-4 years with good behavior.
He was sentenced to 8 years.