Do Yall think JJ Abrams can save Star Wars???

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ppl gotta stop looking towards fancy names director's to fix anything.

Hire proper creative writers to help create and develop a new universe for star wars and from there create your new story lines. That's da only true way to save it. Stars wars was great cause everything was brand new and original str8 form lucas' mind. Trying to jus re create the way thing wit a shiny new finish will only leave you disappointed no matter what.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This.....

On the internet..... I swear EVERYTHING is exaggerated.

Martha

Nikka what..:gucci:

I tried watching TLJ last night and fell asleep

1. Storyline plot was incredibly slow
2. Laia floating through space although never using force powers At ALL
3. Finn/fasma rivalry is the worst and probably most useless storyline in movie history
4. Giving finn a semi love triangle with a aAsian for no reason...

5. Letting Luke die without a final battle, he was a damn hologram......horrible send because he died a a$$ whole....not what Luke was known for.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nikka what..:gucci:

I tried watching TLJ last night and fell asleep

1. Storyline plot was incredibly slow
2. Laia floating through space although never using force powers At ALL
3. Finn/fasma rivalry is the worst and probably most useless storyline in movie history
4. Giving finn a semi love triangle with a aAsian for no reason...

5. Letting Luke die without a final battle, he was a damn hologram......horrible send because he died a a$$ whole....not what Luke was known for.

Na man.... y’all over dramatize bad movies or go to silly extremes. When the reality is they no where in the same realm as real bad movies

Go watch;

F4 Reboot,
Freddy Got Fingered,
Skyline,
Catwoman
Steel

Those where shytTY TERRIBLE movies.

Then there are bad movies that are entertaining like Doom, Jason X or Jason vs Freddy, pretty much all the Resident Evils

Hell people hated John Carter, Jupiter Rising, Cloud Atlas, Immortals, Terminator Salvation, The Last Airbender, God’s of Egypt, Drive Angry 3D, After Earth, and etc.....

It’s fair to say the every Star Wars films have been better than those films.

Hell back to Skyline, that alone by itself had many of the worst storylines in movie history

I get Star Wars may no achieved some of you guys expectations, but in the end y’all gotta relax with hyperbole

Martha

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Na man.... y’all over dramatize bad movies or go to silly extremes. When the reality is they no where in the same realm as real bad movies

Go watch;

F4 Reboot,
Freddy Got Fingered,
Skyline,
Catwoman
Steel

Those where shytTY TERRIBLE movies.

Then there are bad movies that are entertaining like Doom, Jason X or Jason vs Freddy, pretty much all the Resident Evils

Hell people hated John Carter, Jupiter Rising, Cloud Atlas, Immortals, Terminator Salvation, The Last Airbender, God’s of Egypt, Drive Angry 3D, After Earth, and etc.....

It’s fair to say the every Star Wars films have been better than those films.

Hell back to Skyline, that alone by itself had many of the worst storylines in movie history

I get Star Wars may no achieved some of you guys expectations, but in the end y’all gotta relax with hyperbole

Martha

The fan base is split on star wars now, that never happened

The last jedi was good box office but fans didn't like it.

Then solo came out, a lot of fans held out on seeing it, which bombed at the box office

They tried to fire cathleen Kennedy but no one wanted the job.

So there are major problems going on

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The fan base is split on star wars now, that never happened

The last jedi was good box office but fans didn't like it.

Then solo came out, a lot of fans held out on seeing it, which bombed at the box office

They tried to fire cathleen Kennedy but no one wanted the job.

So there are major problems going on

Oh I get that and I completely understand that.

And I can’t dispute that it wasn’t a great top 20 All Time great flick.

But it wasn’t as bad as some love to spin....

Hell 7 and 8 not even the worst in their own family. I still think Ep 1 was the worst, 2 wasn’t that good either.

3 was slightly better than the 1st 2 but we coming off the hype of knowing it ties into ep4 A New Hope.

Martha