Do You Agree: "STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE" (C00n Train?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sorry for SO many threads :whoa: Ignore my last thread. I just saw this video on my Facebook newsfeed. Dude by the name of Corey Brim made this video. Even though he made some points he made some half truths:camby: I won't say white people as a whole, but white supremacy is the reason why OUR people are this way.

LAST THREAD OF THE WEEK. I HATE MAKING THREADS BACK TO BACK.

@Brooklynzson @Reinscarf send my politics thread to the bushes TY.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
we all know that its because of….you know what forget it nikkaz running this shyt into the ground :beli:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might just be going for a plat, cause you won't get an honest and decent discussion on this. Sall im gonna say cause these threads get the namecallers
riled up.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You might just be going for a plat, cause you won't get an honest and decent discussion on this. Sall im gonna say cause these threads get the namecallers
riled up.
I don't care about plat. I had 30 platinum threads. I've came across this on my feed and shared it with you all to get your take. I'm one of the posters on here who gives a deep opinion on things. I'm unlike the other posters because I just don't say things for daps and rep.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about plat. I had 30 platinum threads. I've came across this on my feed and shared it with you all to get your take. I'm one of the posters on here who gives a deep opinion on things. I'm unlike the other posters because I just don't say things for daps and rep.
:yeshrug:Alright, good luck. While I agree with the bulk of what he said, it isn't exactly covering systemic issues. He could sum it up by saying something about a "code of conduct" but
meh, it is what it is. There is more but fukk it, im not trying to get quoted to death in this thread.

i agree with he said about sharing worldstar/fb ratchet fight videos tho.. we the only people that do that shyt and take pride in it

False, and I hate that people keep saying this. Them "Git er done" drunken white boy videos, asian fight fukkery, etc...they are out there.

Its one thing to say that you only care that our people do it, its another to pretend others don't like we are some special kind of stupid. Everybody does it, but not everybody is under
a microscope.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Blame em for what?

All my bills paid & all my pplz is fed, plus crackers are already indirectly providing reparations in the form of easily smutted out cave thot daughters.

Won't get rid of the white supremacy but it makes coping with it way more fun, & we ain't never getting no checks so u better take advtg.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ill keep on blaming racist white people while working on a solution.

Racist whites never sleep