Do you believe people can be angels?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Like have you ever had someone come into your life or someone who has been your life for a while that always pops up at the right moment with the right things to say? Like the universe be legit speaking to you through them.

:gucci:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
At times, but you'd never know completely. It's easier to say it could be the universe, energy, karma, God. E.t.c.
Tbh though no one knows, Life is mysterious like that but it has purpose.

Crazy thing about it is, it's not always your needs because sometimes you'll have the moments where you end up doing the same:
Like what I mean by that is I helped others before with the right words and actions that made their day better and easier.
Seriously, I'd done the same for people without realizing it. On some random no reason stuff. Just the right time made the difference for that purpose called for.

And for now I kind of wait for that kind of love to be trusted and returned back. I trust myself enough it will but the right time makes the differences as it had happened in small doses before so I got to take my time and appreciate the new blessings in store. See, this is a balance of mental energies channeled overall.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Angels don't exist

What we think of as angels as humans with wings don't exist. But the word is a word corrupted of anglicized Latin to mean "messenger" so in the case of humans helping humans in perfect timing, the word is a easy replacement for hero so it can apply since it makes sense on grammer when chosen into the sentence.
For an angel in this case was the person being messenger of good deeds.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
At times, but you'd never know completely. It's easier to say it could be the universe, energy, karma, God. E.t.c.
Tbh though no one knows, Life is mysterious like that but it has purpose.

Crazy thing about it is, it's not always your needs because sometimes you'll have the moments where you end up doing the same:
Like what I mean by that is I helped others before with the right words and actions that made their day better and easier.
Seriously, I'd done the same for people without realizing it. On some random no reason stuff. Just the right time made the difference for that purpose called for.

And for now I kind of wait for that kind of love to be trusted and returned back. I trust myself enough it will but the right time makes the differences as it had happened in small doses before so I got to take my time and appreciate the new blessings in store. See, this is a balance of mental energies channeled overall.
I feel every bit of what you're saying. There's this person who's come into my life and they're timing and everything they say is on point. I thanked them today and they were like "what I do?" Lol. Life can be wild

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
If you believe in angels, angels are not people who turn into angels. They are a different species. Allegedly, they can take the form of humans. That is, if you believe in that.
1999c23b8d6d47d01bfcd1a4b4124a6f.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:ohhh: Tell More! I gotta hear this. :popcorn:

without goin into too much detail...

me and this chick use to work at a retail store and use to fukk around....but she was fukkin mad brehs so that was her status in the store....

i was workin with a few other individuals in the store jackin merchandise (cigarettes...digital cameras...alcohol..etc) from the store and sellin it to local shops in the area for double..
we were night shift so we just bagged shyt when the store closed and took it out the backdoor when we was closin up (this was before the store had security cams).....
the manager of the store was in on the hustle too...which made it easier to move shyt out the store.....we was each makin like 2K a week outside of our reg checks...i was only 19 so u can imagine how i felt...:myman:

the operation went without hitch for a good 8 months....it got to the point where it felt normal and we didn't think about consequences....the store was losin profit like crazy but we ain't care....
one day the chick i was fukkin with came to me like "i'm leavin...i found a new job workin at this firm downtown"...somethin inside me said I should follow this hoe where ever she was going...
so I asked her to hook me up with an interview for a position where she was going...she came through hookin me up with HR and I ended up gettin the job too...
ONE WEEK after I resigned and left...the whole store went under investigation....EVERY employee that was still workin there got set up....
the locker room to get dressed was downstairs...so u would punch in and go downstairs to put your uniform on....the head managers of the store had police waiting downstairs and arrested everybody one by one as they clocked in for work....

one of the employees that was in on the hustle stupidly put a new employee on to the shyt and they ended up tellin corporate about the whole operation...smh...because there was no video evidence of any of it I was not implicated and any mentions of my name (if any) were heresay...I was literally one week into my new job when I heard what happened.....one kat got a year upstate cuz he violated a previous probation charge....

my ass would have a criminal record if that hoe ain't come into my life at that time.....:whew: