Do you believe the coronavirus was manmade?

Is the corona Virus manmade

• Yes China made it

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Yes America Made it

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Yes but by accident

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • No things just happen

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What is a corona virus?

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm in the camp that thinks it is and that china used it to dismantle the hong kong protests.
I was talking to someone at work like this and they said "Why would they do that to their own people and economy?"
I tried not to but I couldn't help to make the :gucci: face at them like how are you so naive?
So I'm asking coli members what they think and why.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Pick up a Lysol can and read what it can kill then come back to this thread.

Corona Virus is a family of viruses but this one spreading here is a mutation which seem to be engineered to be deadly via air/fluids transmissions on a grand scale.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
DEPFUExXoAAnxEt.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This virus is unique no doubt about it.

It bonds with ease with human cells and mutates too quickly to be looked at as ordinary.

The ridiculously strong pneumonia it provokes is mind blowing, I've already said that folks here are underestimating this virus especially considering we're not exactly the healthiest country on the planet.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

It bonds with ease with human cells and mutates too quickly to be looked at as ordinary.

The ridiculously strong pneumonia it provokes is mind blowing, I've already said that folks here are underestimating this virus especially considering we're not exactly the healthiest country on the planet.

How long do you think it will be before it is all over america?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How long do you think it will be before it is all over america?

End of the year.

You're talking about people who're walking about with the virus for 30 - 40+ days before symptoms appear. I also heard rumors that this virus compromises a person's immune system like AIDS does even after they've recovered, which might explain the stories of reinfection.

Imagine the Spanish flu poppin up again and because folks immune systems are impaired by fukking with this virus, you got mass deaths and civil unrest.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

the thing that is scary is that people have recovered then in a few weeks they have it again
like :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
End of the year.

You're talking about people who're walking about with the virus for 30 - 40+ days before symptoms appear. I also heard rumors that this virus compromises a person's immune system like AIDS does even after they've recovered, which might explain the stories of reinfection.

Imagine the Spanish flu poppin up again and because folks immune systems are impaired by fukking with this virus, you got mass deaths and civil unrest.

should just slaughter everyone who has corona and burn their bodies

:yeshrug:
small sacrifice for the greater good