Do you believe the NBA MVP Award has become stagnant/monotonous?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Every mvp in an 82 game season has played at least 65 games it was an unwritten rule.

NBA just had back luck with the first official year of it because Embid is putting up a historical season and I’m sure in the future players are going to play through shyt just to hit 65 and possibly injure themselves more

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I've never cared about MVP's or the narrative surrounding it my entire life of watching sports.

The only reason I even remotely "care" about it now is because of how much it's talked about in the 24/7/365 talking head sports cycle

I literally wouldn't care less about an MVP award if it wasn't shoved down my throat constantly #pause
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Tf does not his even mean :heh:

I hate when nggas make off the wall contrarian ass threads…it just brings people out the woodwork to make off the wall contrarian ass takes

Bro said ‘I’ve never cared about MVP’. So what DO you care about. MVP is one if the most objective awards you can possibly ot have in a mostly subjective game.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This type of ridiculous thinking only exists for 2 reasons

1- Modern fans hate numbers , facts, awards, bc those type things make it harder for them to give their irrational emotion-based takes

2- Kobe fans. Kobe only had one mvp yet yall gotta miraculously come to the conclusion he’s the 2nd best player of all time :dead: the solution? Duh, just devalue the MVP award :childplease: